• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 new arrivals!

thanks am soo happy took a while to find a breeder close enough for me to get too ^.^ just wish i could get a decent picky of the boys (kangens) blue eyes :( lol

love it thanks guys seems to be the more attention they get the better thier coats get was a little concerned that the lad was a little stained on his back feet but it seems to be cleaning up hes already been giddy enough to spray me after only a couple of days lol >.<

awww what cuties! Are they indoors or outdoor buns?

My Binky's feet were messy as a baby (she's white) but she's indoors now and they are daz white :)

all our babies are indoors tho the two new buns where outdoors raised they dont seem to mind having a house to binky around at all lol , and our pdgey house bunny hikaru is bonding well with them so she might lose a few pounds ((hopefully)) shes rather a tubby ladie atm xD

oh dear the bonding just got scuppered a bit chubby house bunny was lets just say trying to assert her self on them both in that barry white sorta way guess thats them going to bed early lol

Back