• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuit drinking

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Ginger is trying, she just doesn't look herself at all :( no brightness or spark in her eyes and no, its not the flash of the camera.

Just thought you'd like to see both of their little bunny mowfs and tongues :love:

Clicky!

My Ellie had suspected kidney problems. She drank a large bowl of water every day :( It's so sad but there's not much that can be done apart from getting her through the "episodes". She prone to RTI's? I found that bayril never worked for Ellie when she had infections but Septrin(sp?) worked well. :thumb:

My Ellie had suspected kidney problems. She drank a large bowl of water every day :( It's so sad but there's not much that can be done apart from getting her through the "episodes". She prone to RTI's? I found that bayril never worked for Ellie when she had infections but Septrin(sp?) worked well. :thumb:

Ginger has a rather long history of illness heh.

There's over 50 threads for her alone :(

But she had been doing okay :(

Oh no, Im gutted to hear Ginger isnt well today :cry: Bless her she does look abit off colour, you're right :cry:

Loads of vibes coming her gorgeous way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and as for Biccy :love::love::love:

Hoping little Ginger is feeling a little better today.....she did look a little tired.:(
Biscuit is looking gorgeous.....and its so lovely to see them looking after each other....:love:

Back