• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my possible new bunny..

HorseyHolly

Mama Doe
..if he gets on with my grumpy Mischief! Currently fostering him and if all goes well then I'll adopt :)
I wasn't going to show you guys until I knew what the outcome is, but look how cute he is :love:

421706_3343420668098_1346175338_3386073_1383267785_n.jpg

He's called Nibbler, I was gong to change it but it would be a shame since he's been called that for five years so I'm probably not :)
Fingers crossed they'll get along!

Thank you!:love:
They're currently in carriers facing each other :) Mischief has just done a dead bunny flop so I hope that means she's comfortable with him around!

he is lovely, hope it all works out well :love: you could call him nibbles for short ;)

I was thinking that! :lol:

Thanks everyone, did try them but there was quite a lot of aggression, so they're back to being in front of each other in the carriers, and will swap them over to get more used to each others smells later on :oops:

Oh dear, did they both fight or was it just Missy?

I told my OH Nibbler's name and he said its a recipe for disaster (if you leave any cables out) :lol: I think its great, Nibbles and Mischief spells disaster for a well kept house :D

Oh dear, did they both fight or was it just Missy?

I told my OH Nibbler's name and he said its a recipe for disaster (if you leave any cables out) :lol: I think its great, Nibbles and Mischief spells disaster for a well kept house :D

Missy went for him which kicked him off and they kept going for each other :roll: I don't know if this is going to really work at the moment :( I swear I have the grumpiest rabbit alive! :lol::roll:

Missy went for him which kicked him off and they kept going for each other :roll: I don't know if this is going to really work at the moment :( I swear I have the grumpiest rabbit alive! :lol::roll:

Oh no :( Naughty Missy. Nibbler sounds as feisty though. Maybe you need to try the teddies and food sharing trick.

He's very cute :love: Our bunny bond has broken down and we will be trying to rebond at the end of the week. I've been assured by many experienced people on here that trying to bite through the bars has nothing to do with whether the bonding will work or not (our Rosie keeps trying to bite Ted) so fingers crossed for you and for us as well :D

He's very cute :love: Our bunny bond has broken down and we will be trying to rebond at the end of the week. I've been assured by many experienced people on here that trying to bite through the bars has nothing to do with whether the bonding will work or not (our Rosie keeps trying to bite Ted) so fingers crossed for you and for us as well :D

Oh that's good to hear :D Good luck with rebonding :)
Nibbler is currently asleep on the bed beside me! :love:

Back