• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppet - 9/10 year old bunny - (FAO Hugo's There) <3

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Here is your new little girl :love:

Poppet.jpg

And these were her claws before her pedicure :(

DSCN0600.jpg

DSCN0601.jpg

Such a sweet nautred little girl, shes looking foward to meeting her new mummy! x

Oh Wow :love::love:

I knew her claws would be bad. She is such a little sweetheart and I bet she is very glad to be out of her dirty hutch :D

I am so excited about meeting her :oops: :love:

She is so lovely Liz :love: She does that skiing thing :lol: I've given her hay in an under bed storage box, and a piece of vet bed which she has chosen to put in a big heap :lol: Shes flopped in the hay. She is ever so bright and nosey, her age suprises me, she is a cheerful little soul :love: Only 3 more sleeps then you get to meet her :D xx

She is so lovely Liz :love: She does that skiing thing :lol: I've given her hay in an under bed storage box, and a piece of vet bed which she has chosen to put in a big heap :lol: Shes flopped in the hay. She is ever so bright and nosey, her age suprises me, she is a cheerful little soul :love: Only 3 more sleeps then you get to meet her :D xx

Yayyy. I can't believe you have done this for us and Poppet when you have so many sick bunnies :love::love:

aw Poppet .. she is beautiful and wow she doesnt look her age. Hugo's There please can we have more pics when she is settled :wave:

Back