• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a few sunday pics of the motley crew xxx

shell1805

Mama Doe
first up the reason i am beaming from ear to ear :D

riley and george let me hold them :D :love:

001-55.jpg

002-55.jpg

this is a very big step forward as they were so hand shy when i first got them and it has been a real struggle to get them to trust me BUT time and patience has really paid off (not to mention copius amounts of cheese :roll: :lol:)

bella on the other hand is beyond jealous of them and when i feed them in the morning and evening she head butts my ankles and stretches up my legs as if to say 'WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS!!!'

003-50.jpg

and here's my boys :love:

004-50.jpg

005-42.jpg

i love sundays like this xxx

Eeek!! That's fab! :D Well done :thumb: :love: And great pics of the buns and doggy :love: You can tell I was stalking you and this section waiting for the pics :oops::lol: xxx

Eeek!! That's fab! :D Well done :thumb: :love: You can tell I was stalking you and this section waiting for the pics :oops::lol: xxx

:lol: thats alright my lovely, i wanted you to be the first to know :D im so excited its ridiculous. i was like a little kid at crimbo and the OH just kept laughing at me :oops: i desperately wanted them to like me and was really worried they were going to have issues with me handling them but so far so very very good :D

xxx

Lovely pics, but poor Bella. :(:love: Watch she doesn't get their tails! :shock:

Jasper looks rather smug, possibly becuase the ratio of males in the house has increased. :lol:

Lovely pics, but poor Bella. :(:love: Watch she doesn't get their tails! :shock:

Jasper looks rather smug, possibly becuase the ratio of males in the house has increased. :lol:

:lol: he probably is, now that nibbles has gone to the bridge bella is the only girl :shock:

i think im fuelling her behaviour though as every time i feed them i give her a treat as i feel bad :oops: :roll: she's gonna get porky at this rate *shhhh dont tell her i said that ;)*

:lol: thats alright my lovely, i wanted you to be the first to know :D im so excited its ridiculous. i was like a little kid at crimbo and the OH just kept laughing at me :oops: i desperately wanted them to like me and was really worried they were going to have issues with me handling them but so far so very very good :D

xxx

Aw! :D They are lucky to have you, and I'm sure they know it! :love:

Spenser: Bella, Bella, your BAD Mummeh is calling you 'porky' again! :p::lol:wave:

bella:what do you mean AGAIN!!!! mummeh mummeh, you iz in big trouble now!!!!

(thanks very much spenser, going to have to treat her even more like the queen of the house now :roll:!!!)

:lol:

Spenser: I know. I am very cute indeed. It makes Mummy want to cuddle me, and I soon let her know what I think of that. :lol:

Back