• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a trio (1 female, 2 males)

Jamie

Warren Scout
At the weekend my partner had a call from s friend saying they had a friend that had to get rid of a rabbit. Her bf was threatening to let him go outside as he didn't want him. We said we would take him. When we collected him, we feel in love with him. He is a gorgeous lop. He is being neutered next week.

I was wondering how long after being neutered we should wait before we start trying to bond him? And any hints and tips on the bond would be great.

The poor little fella has been with 3 people before us who couldn't keep him so we hope he will bond. If not, my mum wants him as she loves him do I know he will have a good loving home no matter what the outcome.

Xx

Have you read the sticky at the top of the forum about trios? If not, that would be a good place to start.

You will have to wait roughly 6-8 weeks after neutering before trying to bond him in.

Back