• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PRIZES NOW DRAWN! Valentines Fundraiser - Raising funds for CAMP NIBBLE!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Camp Nibble are a Leeds based Rabbit and rodent rescue run by some of the most lovely people you're ever likely to meet. This fundraiser is to help raise funds for Camp Nibble who currently have lots of ill bunnies in as well as help Hannah and her husband out during a business time in their lives :)

All proceeds go to Camp Nibble. There are fourteen prizes as Valentines day is celebrated on the 14th February, each picture is of a 'loved up' bunny or bunny pair!

Please specify which squares you would like( all are numbered) and I'll write over that square with your name :)
Prizes can be seen below, 1 prize is a choice of both a ring and brooch. There are a couple of bigger prizes amongst, but that's dependant on the luck of the draw :D

One square is £3.00 or you can have three squares for £7.00

Please use http://www.justgiving.com/campnibble/donate to make your donation, this goes direct to Camp Nibble :). Thank you!

This fundraiser will finish when all prize squares are sold. Once money has been sent please let me know and I will check with Hannah, once confirmed I will mark out your chosen square(s)

All items in this fundraiser but for the bunny creations goodies have been designed and made by myself all from a smoke-free home. Not pet free though;)

prizeeverytime1-4.png

The prizes:
prizes.png

1.Suzibunbun
2.Okikokikate
3.HoppingBinky
4.Captain Helen
5.Suzibunbun
6.Okikokikate
7.Suzibunbun
8.Tilia
9.Suzibunbun
10.Tilia
11.Suzibunbun
12.Tilia
13.Okikokikate
14.Suzibunbun
Thank you everyone! Good luck :D

Last edited:
I should probably clarify exactly what the prizes are! :lol:

A Custom Pet Portrait in acrylics on Block canvas (easy hanging) size 40cm by 40cm
A Custom Pet Portrait in pencils on A5 Sketch paper
A custom Wood pet portrait hanger (acrylics)
A custom Shrinky dink pet portrait necklace
A Custom Bunny pen holder
A custom bunny key rack
A green bunny shrink plastic necklace
A set containing 1 bunny ring and 1 bunny brooch of your choice.
A Purple bunny brass star necklace
Yellow Brass bunny bracelet (memory wire so fit any wrist size)
A resin Bunny Necklace on waxed cord
Pink Bunny bracelet
felted heart bunny necklace.
Gifts from Bunny Creations including a kilt pin, bunny tape measure and phone charm < - all bunny related gifts.

Any takers so far, all money goes to Camp Nibble and all money will be gratefully received!

Thanks for looking :) xx

I'll have a go later. I got a bit confused by the Just Giving page (I am easily confused). :oops: Off out shortly, but will be on again later tonight.

I'll have a go later. I got a bit confused by the Just Giving page (I am easily confused). :oops: Off out shortly, but will be on again later tonight.

Oh I asked if Camp Nibble would prefer paypal and they said through this would be better. If you would like to do it alternatively I will take payment to my paypal and then forward direct to the justgiving :)

Thanks so much Susie bun! :) xx

:wave: If anyone has any probs donating just PM me and I'll try and help. It should be straight forwards though :) Just make sure you select the tab for 'one-off' rather than 'monthly donation' and then type the amount you are donating into the empty box.

This fundraiser looks super Jaysmonkey, thank you so much for doing this :D

I want a go myself but that would be a bit pointless :lol:

:wave: If anyone has any probs donating just PM me and I'll try and help. It should be straight forwards though :) Just make sure you select the tab for 'one-off' rather than 'monthly donation' and then type the amount you are donating into the empty box.

This fundraiser looks super Jaysmonkey, thank you so much for doing this :D

I want a go myself but that would be a bit pointless :lol:

Aww Thanks Hannah. It's my pleasure and I'm so happy to help :)

Thank you for letting me do this! xxx

Oh PaP are doing a prize every time fundraiser fr Valentines day too.....I hope that your's is sold out quick and we can get pennies for both causes :)

Oh PaP are doing a prize every time fundraiser fr Valentines day too.....I hope that your's is sold out quick and we can get pennies for both causes :)

Great stuff :thumb: I can't resist a prize every time. I'll be looking out for this and having a go. If I ever win prizes they always end up going straight into our Camp Nibble tombolas/raffles but that way they can raise even more money for buns :p

hehe i'll have to check the end of the month if there's still squares available, at the moment am a bit flat pocket, but will deff check back around the 25th and get a square or three if there's still left, and some scented bunnies and will go check out pap aswell :lol:

hehe i'll have to check the end of the month if there's still squares available, at the moment am a bit flat pocket, but will deff check back around the 25th and get a square or three if there's still left, and some scented bunnies and will go check out pap aswell :lol:

Aww thank you :) xx

Oh brilliant thank you! :) Please send payment via http://www.justgiving.com/campnibble/donate if you haven't already :D.

Hopefully Hannah from Camp Nibble will be along shortly to confirm receipt! :D xxx

Ooh great stuff thanks :D

FYI - The donations we receive all show up the following morning. Therefore, I'm afraid I'll have to report to Jaysmonkey in the mornings! I guess you could mark the squares as taken anyway though to save confusion as I'm sure you are all trustworthy ;)

Hannah x

Ooh great stuff thanks :D

FYI - The donations we receive all show up the following morning. Therefore, I'm afraid I'll have to report to Jaysmonkey in the mornings! I guess you could mark the squares as taken anyway though to save confusion as I'm sure you are all trustworthy ;)

Hannah x

Just uploading new grid to photo bucket :D Thanks for the info Hannah! xx

Back