• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My best friend

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Still looking battered and swollen last night

DSC_0732.jpg

DSC_0730.jpg

DSC_0729.jpg

Looking much better today :)

DSC_0748.jpg

DSC_0747.jpg

DSC_0777.jpg

DSC_0774.jpg

DSC_0756.jpg

Aww, I'm glad she's feeling better! Siameses are just stunning :love: She has lovely eyes too!

:love: Aww bless! Did she have it on her side or underneath?

Flank/side. She's got one remaining staple and lots of glue holding it together. She hasn't touched it since I put the coat on her yesterday.
She's so daft she's just been strutting round the house in her coat :lol:

This has cheered me up no end seeing this gorgeous Siamese!

I'm so glad she's feeling better x

I am glad you enjoy Frankie's beauty and Frankie will be too as she's so vain :lol:
Whenever I'm doing my make up in the mirror she jumps onto my shoulder and sits watching her reflection purring!

Its been ages since I saw a female cat with the scar in the side.

Poor little girl.Hope shes feeling better.She is gorgous.Is she a tortie siamese?? She looks it with those markings....

Flank/side. She's got one remaining staple and lots of glue holding it together. She hasn't touched it since I put the coat on her yesterday.
She's so daft she's just been strutting round the house in her coat :lol:

Aww bless. I was told Mia's old owners paid more to have hers done underneath so not to 'ruin her markings' :shock:

Aww bless. I was told Mia's old owners paid more to have hers done underneath so not to 'ruin her markings' :shock:

When I left Sass to be spayed the vet phoned and said they were about to shave her but were concerned about ruining her coat, but they could do the op underneath for extra money :shock: I was like "Why? It's only fur, just do the normal spay".

The vet said it was a good thing they did it on Frankie's side because if she'd pulled stitches out underneath it would have been a lot more serious.

When I left Sass to be spayed the vet phoned and said they were about to shave her but were concerned about ruining her coat, but they could do the op underneath for extra money :shock: I was like "Why? It's only fur, just do the normal spay".

The vet said it was a good thing they did it on Frankie's side because if she'd pulled stitches out underneath it would have been a lot more serious.

I don't quite get it but there we go!

Aw bless, I do love her little jumper :love:

Its been ages since I saw a female cat with the scar in the side.

Poor little girl.Hope shes feeling better.She is gorgous.Is she a tortie siamese?? She looks it with those markings....

She's a lot better today, very clingy. And yes she's tortie point. The vet "Ooh a posh breed" and Frankie looked all smug :lol:

I don't quite get it but there we go!

Aw bless, I do love her little jumper :love:

Well the fur grows back very dark (as Siameses fur colour changes with temperature changes) but they moult it out within a few months anyway :?

That jumper belongs to my mums chihuahua, hence the "Jo" embroidered on the back :lol:

What happened?

She was spayed and she ripped her stitches out and had to go back to the vets. The vet stapled her shut and put a lampshade collar on her. She freaked out and repeatedly smashed her head against the carrier to get the collar off, her face swelled up :( Then she ripped her staples out and had to go back again and be glued. Had to do 4 vet trips in 24 hours, which stressed her out so much.

But she's feeling a lot better today :)

She was spayed and she ripped her stitches out and had to go back to the vets. The vet stapled her shut and put a lampshade collar on her. She freaked out and repeatedly smashed her head against the carrier to get the collar off, her face swelled up :( Then she ripped her staples out and had to go back again and be glued. Had to do 4 vet trips in 24 hours, which stressed her out so much.

But she's feeling a lot better today :)

Poor Franky! :shock: glad she's feeling better now :) she's gorgeous :love:

Back