• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie, Dj and Rosco all ready for Christmas! :) PICS

Emily16

Warren Scout
ok so i did a small photo shoot with archie and my two male piggies, i'll start with a few of archie then the guinea pigs :D

Im not happy with you Mummeh! Putting this stoopid hat on me :(
015-5.jpg

What's that blooo thing mummeh?!?
021-2.jpg

I has a closer look, but what?!? it had changed colour? :p
004-4.jpg

Too scary,, i dont like how it changed colour by magic :(
001-1.jpg

This is my christmas tree now mummeh, it doesnt change colour like that scary thing
023-2.jpg

Ok ok i dont see what his problem was i think i looks rather cool dude in my hat :)
033-2.jpg

I has to agree with archie on this one rosco i look so stoopid, whats this going to do for me rep ;)
037.jpg

Okays i'll pose jusst for one to make yous happy rosco :) x
042.jpg

Last edited:
They just balanced on there heads haha, took some time to get them to sit still with them on, the piggis were easier but once they realised nothing was wrong with it they just sat there quiet happily, apart from archie who clearly went grumpy

They look like they will fall off any second.:lol: I really love the last picture of the the 2 piggies with their hats. They made me giggle and smile.

Back