• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what i found! Cute warning!

xxranxx

Alpha Buck
Im in the middle of cleaning the computer up and backing up photos and i found one blossom and flora on their gotcha day :love: 12 weeks old :love:
004.jpg

flora facing camera ^^^

005.jpg

blossom ^^^

i cant believe how little they were! i have to admit i didnt have a clue about buns then and am so upset i didnt find Ru sooner. they were just a chore then and i have very few pictures of them pre Ru . . . now they are my absolute pride and joy ru has totally taught me how fab rabbits as pets are :love:theyve gone from a 4 foot hutch :( to a 6x4 shed with added floor and attached 8x6 run :) i just wish my lovely toby had more time in the shed setup :( but at least he got a few good months in there with his wives :)

Good for you using what you learned on RU to make a better happier life for your adorable bunnies. They are so sweet looking.

i cant believe they were that small :shock: cant believe they'll be 2 in february! im not so sure my OH would say the same he is now a tad neglected either by RU or the buns :lol:

same here really i dont have many from werem ine were little but yh i hadnt found ru or youtube then so i was still dumb
nows all changed tho :lol: :love:

same here really i dont have many from werem ine were little but yh i hadnt found ru or youtube then so i was still dumb
nows all changed tho :lol: :love:

i dont have any of toby as a baby really :( iv vowed now to try and take photos daily even if theyre rubbish:lol:

Back