• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My favourite, My Lola.

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Lola, L-O-L-A, Lola!

Chicky, Eggy, Lolibum I love you with all my heart, my soul and every ounze of my being. I still cannot believe you have gone, you have left, it still seems like just yesterday and a terribly bad dream. I still pray I will wake and you'll be there every morning. Mummy and Daddy are broken without you Loli, our whole world revolved around you, it still does. We're ensuring you live on through us and everyone will know about you, our children (hooman) will know about you, you were a true legend, you touched the hearts of those you met and even those you didn't meet.

Your Grandparents asked about you every day, checked you were ok, they loved you, we loved you, everyone did.

Lola you came into mine and daddy's life in 2006, you were a teeny little baby then, very timid and scared. You quickly understood you could trust us, you were so intelligent. The most clever bunny I ever encountered and ever will encounter, the most beautiful, simply perfect.

You came with mummy to university, we grew up together paw in hand, you were my rock and I was yours. I will never forget the 4days battle where you refused to eat and you pulled through. Judy (Thumps_) was our savior that day, without Judy we may have lost you. I am so so grateful for the extra time it granted us with you. I am honoured to have had you in my life, to have been your mummy, to have been there to love you. I will always love you.

You were such a little fighter, you had so many Anesthetics we were into double figures, you battled through so much in your years. Severe dental disease, hence the ongoing dentals..in the end you only had one molar spur on you right side, you were so strong, so brave and mummy and daddy are so proud of you. You were also a bunny prone to respiratory problems, you put up with the horrid parvolex smell...it made you smell even more eggy so your name suited ;), we did it for you chicky, we wanted you to breathe easier, we wanted to make you better.

I'll never forget when you had doses of vallium to calm you after a GA, you were a drunk little bunny, but still so full of life, alertness and love. Lola I cherish every moment I shared with you, you made my life the best life anyone could wish for, I would do and did anything and everything for you.

Even when choosing our house after finishing uni, we had to ensure the house was up to your standards, we had to ask the question of whether Lola would like it. You wanted a house, we got you your house, we granted that last wish.

Max loved you so very much, you loved him. Mummy and daddy are doing their very best to look after him, but we can't clean his eyes like you used to :(.

Lola, this tribute just doesn't do you justice. There is so very much I can say about you, so very much I can share, so very much I can let loose, I just selfishly can't do it yet and I'm sorry. You deserve that.

Even on your last day you battled on, most bunnies don't last 8 hours with bloat, you battled on for 18 whole hours, you even ate apple 30minutes before you passed to the bridge. Apple was your favourite, you knew it was your last and you made the best of it. You knew and know how much we love you. We were since informed, you lived longer than your body should have allowed, you went under GA and for you it was as if you fell into a never-ending sleep - forever dreaming, you felt no pain on passing.

Mummy, daddy and Max have a Lola shaped hole in their hearts and souls and it will never be filled, we'll never be complete again, but we will always cherish the memories of you, the happiness you brought us, we will always love you and think of you every single day, every waking hour.

Lola, our baby, our favourite, forever. Binky free at the bridge Chicky, when I meet you again, I'm never letting you go. :cry::cry:

Loli - Simply the best. I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Baby Chicky
lolaandstefie.jpg

IMG325.jpg

IMG266.jpg

IMG239.jpg

SDC16562.jpg

SDC15921.jpg

SDC15938.jpg

SDC15968.jpg

SDC15960.jpg

SDC15774.jpg

SDC15778.jpg

SDC15587-1.jpg

What a special little bunny. You clearly have so many dear memories of her, a beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl. Binky free Lola xxxxxxx

What a beautiful tribute to an amazingly pretty little girl :love: These pictures had me going "Awwwww" and "Oooooh". She really was beautiful. Binky free at the Bridge Lola xxx

Oh that brought a tear to my eye :cry: A fitting tribute for a VERY special bunny :love:

Sweet dreams gorgeous girl, you are very missed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lola was a gorgeous bunny and it looks like you have a lot of happy memories of her. I'm so sorry you lost her. :cry::cry:

Sleep tight Lola. xx

Back