• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pictures of little Sebastian

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
:)

wmnjmv.jpg

2lshb1w.jpg

14kehk9.jpg

ic1njn.jpg

:wave:

Thanks everyone, he's even more gorgeous in real life if I do say so :lol:

Aww bless him, such a gorgeous little boy :love: how is he coping without Mae? :(

Not brilliantly, when he's in the run or hutch he looks quite depressed. When I let him out in the garden he was binkying though :love: He's definatly sad but he's better than he was on Thursday :wave:

Thanks everyone, he's even more gorgeous in real life if I do say so :lol:

Not brilliantly, when he's in the run or hutch he looks quite depressed. When I let him out in the garden he was binkying though :love: He's definatly sad but he's better than he was on Thursday :wave:

Bless him, a grieving bunny is so painful to see :cry::cry::cry: Are you going to rescue him a wifey bun when you feel ready? I can honestly say that adopting Mimi after Tilly died was the best thing I could have done for Timmy, it brought him back to life after being a very sad little bunny :cry::love:

Thankyou Nicki :) now I have a gerbil to match him ;)

Bless him, a grieving bunny is so painful to see :cry::cry::cry: Are you going to rescue him a wifey bun when you feel ready? I can honestly say that adopting Mimi after Tilly died was the best thing I could have done for Timmy, it brought him back to life after being a very sad little bunny :cry::love:

I will be yes, I need to order a new hutch as mine isnt big enough and then I will give him another week or so. I want to get Mae's ashes back and grieve a little bit more before I bring a new baby into my life :wave: I cant wait to see him snuggled up with a friend again :love:

thankyou :wave: Im putting off checking up on him because he's bound of of wrecked the hutch already :lol: :roll: all my hard work! :lol:

Back