• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just One Photo to Show How Lucky I am....................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..................to live with my Rabbits :love:

One of the rooms in our Warren this morning :D

001-42.jpg

:love::love: I love the colour scheme. Morse looks tiny sitting on that chair; he always looks like a huge bunny in other photos.

If Ginger & Biscuit were there, Biccy would be out of one of those pens in seconds as he'd just jump :lol:

You're buns are obviously very well behaved Jane :lol: - well, apart from yesterdays ! :shock:

Fantastic. What a wonderful, wonderful way to live.

You are lucky, Jane -and your bunny family are very lucky too. If I showed my furry lot that photo they would all pack their bags. Your buns have so much space - and human and bunny company all day too.

'People' comment at me having buns in the lounge and the kitchen, asking when they are going outside - they just don't 'get it'.

I thought Morse was a cat:oops: (Now I am 50 I really need to accept I need to wear glasses more than I do!). He is clearly doing some serious Inmorsigating up there casing the area:)

WOW. :shock::shock:

If my circumstances were different, I think I could happily live like this!!!

Imagine the 60 minute makeover team coming and transforming some rooms into bunny heaven!!:lol::lol:

Dream on Di.

Mr Bennett would chew through that lot in seconds!!

Ohhh hed say....Where do I start???:lol::lol::lol:

Awesome :love:

Lady Jane has just moved into my room - she has been inspired by the pink colour scheme you have. I must put a piccy up later :)

Have to agree, your buns are very well behaved. Dandelion has got over a 2' 6" gate before into the Little Boys side of the aviary, and when they first moved in there I saw both Dan and Blackie climbing several feet up the netting :shock:

Wow!! Bunny heaven :love:

I love how Morse is watching from his chair, keeping an eye out for any bunny crimes!!

I have to ask though..... What do you do with all your waste hay?
I have enough trouble getting rid of mine with 11 buns... could do with some hints and tips and always wondered what others with large numbers do :)

Wow!! Bunny heaven :love:

I love how Morse is watching from his chair, keeping an eye out for any bunny crimes!!

I have to ask though..... What do you do with all your waste hay?
I have enough trouble getting rid of mine with 11 buns... could do with some hints and tips and always wondered what others with large numbers do
:)

So far I am lucky in that the local tip will accept it. Should that change I will be really stuck. I take a Fiesta load there once a week and the lads are great with helping Auntie Jane unload the car :D

Back