• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog crate is coming tomorrow...UD its here!!! pic! :)

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
between 7:30am and 5:30pm:roll:

Grayson will be pleased tho!

it's going to be mega basic when he first goes in it tho, as I don't really have anything to fill it with yet ha but he will have this fleece and obviously litter tray and toys etc

and hopefully when he bonds with tilda they will like it x

Last edited:
I wouldn't put too many toys in :) As it's a small space you may end up making it smaller :) I've always found they haven't played with toys that much (only exception to this is treat balls, levels and tunnels) and they prefer having the space. :)

Poppy has her litter tray in her box and wooden sticks because she likes to lie in them :) her food bowl and water bowl, and her blanket on the bottom with puppy pads where she likes to pee :roll: :lol:

I remember seeing his toys from the last post and they won't take up much room :) Poppy hates toys in her crate, she will chuck them out lmao :roll: clean up the mess :lol:

lol im thinking of getting more of the hanging type ones! take up less space, and they he mainly has balls and grassy mats etc, any big toys will be out in my room x

its hereeee, THANK GOD i didnt go for the bigger size this one is huge!!!!!!!!!!!

382305_2687952236662_1192116864_3183210_1612633726_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back