• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweet Candy.

holder

Alpha Buck
At 6.30pm tonight, Candy passed over. Candy had been ill for the last two weeks and had lots of test to find the problem. Nothing came up! Then last Friday I took her back as she collapsed after going out for a wee. I thought it was her kidneys, all the signs were there. They did another blood test and it was a high reading :( Her kidneys were very bad. They kept her in Friday and said they would use a drip for 48 hrs and she would pick up a lot and feel better and could go home, but could also go down hill when home and I would have to watch her. I called in the vets this afternoon to see her and was shocked. She looked worse and I told the nurse she didn't look good. But the nurse said I had to leave her on the drip until tomorrow morning and I would see a massive difference in her. I said I would be there at 9am to take her home and if she was to get worse I would call the vet out to put her to sleep. I willed, wished and prayed for Candy to get better and feel good in herself. Then a few hours later I got a call from the vet to say to pick Candy up to take her home. She was not good and had dropped a lot since I last seen her. When I got there she couldn't walk and was wet through with wee. Candy's tail started to wag when she seen me and her big eyes never left me. I lift her and carried her to the car and brought her home. Thank God I did, Withing a few hours I had to call the vet to come and put her to sleep. Candy wanted to come home and she knew she was home. She never stop wagging her tail all the time she was here.
Most will know I got to care for Candy from Janak on this forum. He did me the biggest favour by asking for a home for, sweet Candy. She kept me company for the last couple of years. When I hit my lowest, she was here. We went everywhere together. She never left my side. I feel like I have lost a big part of myself. I cried but now I feel numb. Candy is on the sofa, on one of her special cushions I made for her. Taking her tomorrow will rip my heart to pieces. I don't want her to go. But I have to. My best friend is now gone! My companion, Candy. I love you.

I love you my darling Candy gal. You gave me reason to get up in the mornings. You were there when I couldn't sleep and sat up all night, snoring beside me. When I moved your eyes would open and look at me and as soon as I kissed you, you would start to snore again. You would wait while I seen to the horses and then you would look at the glove compartment with those beautiful large brown eyes knowing I was going to open it with your Favorite treat waiting for you. You always kept close to me no matter where we were. I want you back beside me. I want to see your special dance you did when I walked into the kitchen knowing a treat would follow. I love you my darling and pray you are with, Honey, Billyboy and Paris. Please always stay very close to me Candy. Let me feel you near me, let me smell your scent, let me feel your breath on my arm, let me hear your snoring. I have lost so much this year and I never thought I would lose you. Thank you, sweet Candy, for coming into my life and making it bearable. Help me to carry on my darling. I love you so much xxxxxxx

17809001.jpg
[/IMG]

Dancing for treats!
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/pepetre/FeedMe.jpg[/IMG]

My baby Candy x
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/pepetre/Image009.jpg[/IMG]

Back