• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Another November Day In Chamonix :)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
113_0283-1.jpg

113_0284-1.jpg

113_0281-1.jpg

please dont hate me! ;)

Beautiful but looks cold. What is the temperature?

Im not sure but I was sitting on my balcony in a vest earlier on :shock: The sun isso strong when its out :)
As soon as it goes in its VERY cold though, and frosty in the mornings. We should be getting snow any day :love:

Im not sure but I was sitting on my balcony in a vest earlier on :shock: The sun isso strong when its out :)
As soon as it goes in its VERY cold though, and frosty in the mornings. We should be getting snow any day :love:

I don't care for the cold or snow but it looks gorgeous. That looks like a quaint little village. Is that your house in the second picture. It looks fanatics. Love to see more pictures that include the garden. I would love to take a vacation there but in the summer months. What are the summers like?

I don't care for the cold or snow but it looks gorgeous. That looks like a quaint little village. Is that your house in the second picture. It looks fanatics. Love to see more pictures that include the garden. I would love to take a vacation there but in the summer months. What are the summers like?

No thats not my house, the first 2 pics are taken from my balcony and the last one out of my bedroom window.

Summers are beautiful, you'd be amazed how hot it gets, well into the 30's some days. I actually prefer summer to winter, Im more of a sunshine, flip flops kind of a girl.

Back