• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Mole...

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
You may remember him from this thread.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...a-what-to-do-U-D-He-s-home!&highlight=dilemma

Since then he's had a dental which revealed a broken back molar as well as small spurs. He's been eating well since, although as you can see from the pictures his incisors are already starting to grow back. What with the fangs and the red eyes in the pics he does look a bit scary but he's actually a gentle and very clever boy who has already worked out that if I appear in the garden with a plate he needs to jump in his hutch fast so he can nom his soaked pellets and grated veg in peace.

I'm looking into gettting his incisors permanently removed but he's been neutered now and has had his myxi jab. VHD jab next week. He loves hopping round the garden and the others have accepted him. Way to go Mole! :love:

Picture1590.jpg

Picture1596.jpg

Picture1594.jpg

Thank you :wave:

I'm inclined to think he is lucky, as the vet who owns the practice made it clear he would have had him put to sleep rather than asking anyone to take him on. He wasn't at work the day that Mole came in though ;) Today he ate his first mouthful of hay (Mole not the vet) so I'm hoping his back teeth will improve even if his incisors are problematic. He's a really gentle little bun and I suspect he's only a year old, if that, so hopefully he will have plenty of time ahead of him...:love:

Dear little boy.
After your losses,Tinsel, Im glad youve given a needy bun a good home.Hes come along at the right time.For both of you.xxxx

Dear little boy.
After your losses,Tinsel, Im glad youve given a needy bun a good home.Hes come along at the right time.For both of you.xxxx

Thank you. It's certainly odd that a black uppy eared bun should arrive just after losing Drusilla. On his first day here he kept sitting in all her favourite spots too. xxxx

Thank you. It's certainly odd that a black uppy eared bun should arrive just after losing Drusilla. On his first day here he kept sitting in all her favourite spots too. xxxx

I know its norty of me to say, But I love his teeth!! How cute is he!!! Its for the best they come out though....Love him!!

Back