• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sanctuary multi-tasking!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
It always pays to be ambidextrous in this business :lol: Lunchtime for me and Valerie :D Love the last picture :lol:

PB050939.jpg

PB050941.jpg

PB050938-1.jpg

Fabulous photos!!! Just shows how much dedication you need and it's great to see her so keen to eat. I wish those pouches were about when my kids were outer. Substitute bunny for child and I could have eaten lunch at the same time too.:shock:

Fabulous photos!!! Just shows how much dedication you need and it's great to see her so keen to eat. I wish those pouches were about when my kids were outer. Substitute bunny for child and I could have eaten lunch at the same time too.:shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Too cute! :love:

Why is Bunny having soup/baby food? Is that baby food? Can any bun have that, or is your bun unwell? :roll: My buns might like some... Is there any pouch in particular they prefer? Is it room temp?

Sorry for all the questions... :oops: Just intrigued.

Too cute! :love:

Why is Bunny having soup/baby food? Is that baby food? Can any bun have that, or is your bun unwell? :roll: My buns might like some... Is there any pouch in particular they prefer? Is it room temp?

Sorry for all the questions... :oops: Just intrigued.

She is having baby food, its ella's kitchen which is all natural ingredients. Her tooth roots are now so bad she cannot eat solid food any more, so its either that or pts and she is just too lively for her to leave us just yet. She has around 6 meals a day all hand fed, the others are mushy pellets and recovery food :)

She is having baby food, its ella's kitchen which is all natural ingredients. Her tooth roots are now so bad she cannot eat solid food any more, so its either that or pts and she is just too lively for her to leave us just yet. She has around 6 meals a day all hand fed, the others are mushy pellets and recovery food :)

Oh, poor bun... :( She seems to enjoy her babyfood tho! ;)

Back