• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angry bunnies are angry!

That has to be one of the funniest things EVER!

Your giggle is extremely infectious too Stef!

Can't beleive they both tried it! :lol:

That has to be one of the funniest things EVER!

Your giggle is extremely infectious too Stef!

Can't beleive they both tried it! :lol:

Nowyou see what Jay has to put up with! :lol: My bunnies were angry and I don't know what I did! Did you notice Max scanning at the end?! Bless him :lol::love:

Nowyou see what Jay has to put up with! :lol: My bunnies were angry and I don't know what I did! Did you notice Max scanning at the end?! Bless him :lol::love:

I did indeed notice the scanning, is he a REW? Couldn't tell by the video.

They were adorable and i love your lounge setup, wish i could keep B&G like that, but they'd destory EVERYTHING :lol:

:lol:
I did indeed notice the scanning, is he a REW? Couldn't tell by the video.

They were adorable and i love your lounge setup, wish i could keep B&G like that, but they'd destory EVERYTHING :lol:

Yeah he's a rew, Lola acts as his eyes bless him :love:. He has grey ears, nose and tail though..and they change colour depending on season..well different shades of grey...not anything silly like purple! ;):lol:

Thanks Gray :love:.. my guys do destroy something...the Wii board box for example needed destroying..as did orginally the back of the sofa. :roll:

xx

That was the funniest thing ever! Oh my god I was laughing sooo hard! XD How do you keep your bunnies out like that? Do they have free run of the whole house? Or just that room? How do you control the hair? Sorry for all the questions I'm just trying to decide how I should give my bunnies house space... :D

Back