• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new shed/run

weedug

Mama Doe
I've been waiting forever for this to be finished, and the end is in sight now! Just the rest of the mesh and windows to do!

No idea if I will start fostering again, and use it for fosters, or if I'll take a couple of buns of my own, preferably special needs/older buns.

Sorry about the mess, but I couldn't wait to show it off :oops:. Couldn't get it all in the photo either, but I'm sure you get the idea.

066-2.jpg

Looking fantastic already! Can't wait to see it finished! :love:

I really love how much care people on this site put into building homes for the bunnies in their care, it is so inspiring!

Someone gave me a shed/dog run they were finished with, but the woman is only 4' something, so it was a bit too small for me. I think hubby got a bit carried away with the height though, as it's now over 6' high!

At least the buns will be able to binky as high as they want without crashing their heads :lol:

Wow. Cant wait to see it finished. You could have an upstairs and down stairs and they still wouldn't bump thier heads:lol:

Back