• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 boys 1 lady ;)

Lucy1666

Mama Doe
Can it work if all are spayed and neutered just wondering
atm i have 1 boy and 1 girl together but in future
it be nice if the other male could live with them too :)
or would 2 males be just fighting over the lady all the time :?

Like with everything else bunny related, it depends on the bunnies, but I have a trio of two boys and a girl who work brilliantly- they have been together since April 2008.

When adding a bunny in though, make sure it's for the right reasons, although if you already have them there is little to lose by trying :)

Like with everything else bunny related, it depends on the bunnies, but I have a trio of two boys and a girl who work brilliantly- they have been together since April 2008.

When adding a bunny in though, make sure it's for the right reasons, although if you already have them there is little to lose by trying :)

least it can work then :thumb:

the single bun is my sisters bun she didnt put any thought into it i dont think lol but i like him sometimes next year to maybe live with my 2 when possible just gotta get him done first but might have till wait till after xmas :)

Yes it can work if the bunnies have the right temprement. Rember, I had 2 boys and a girl trio? Jasper, Mischief and Tinkerbell. :love: It would be great if Ant could live with Amy and Dec. :love:

Yes it can work if the bunnies have the right temprement. Rember, I had 2 boys and a girl trio? Jasper, Mischief and Tinkerbell. :love: It would be great if Ant could live with Amy and Dec. :love:

you had a lovely trio of buns :love::love: and have 2 very beautiful english buns with u :D

the rspca rung last week and said they would help with neutering ant and spaying amy they said it will either be this winter or early spring next year :D they said there thinking of opening up a centre yay :D:D
if not they get a vet to do it cheaper or something they told my mum on the phone that anway

yh i love them to be a trio theres enought of amy to go around :lol::lol:

My two bonded male bunnies started to visit my single female that lived in another room. She used to chase them out then gave up. They took turns humping her:lol: She didn't mind at all and just lay there munching hay:lol: All of the humping stopped after a few days and they now live happily together. It was an unintentional bonding yet one of the easiest:?:?
I do think it depends on personality of the buns and thier age. My boys are about 7years, the female is much younger.

My two bonded male bunnies started to visit my single female that lived in another room. She used to chase them out then gave up. They took turns humping her:lol: She didn't mind at all and just lay there munching hay:lol: All of the humping stopped after a few days and they now live happily together. It was an unintentional bonding yet one of the easiest:?:?
I do think it depends on personality of the buns and thier age. My boys are about 7years, the female is much younger.

there all around 2 and it wont be for awhile at least but first is to get them all done 1 of 3 so far :lol:
7 years old and as fiesty as ever cheeky bucks :lol:

Back