• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLEDGE A POUND - October

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
The good news: September was another record breaking month and 5 rescues received £75 each - this leaves just Kirkby and Fife rescue left on the list.

Unfortunately I have to follow it with bad news, a lot of you will know this already, but Denise (Bunnyaddict) has now resigned from Pledge a Pound for the foreseeable future, she hasn’t made this decision lightly and I fully support her. Denise and I have worked very hard during the last 18 months promoting PaP and organising fundraisers etc, it has taken over a very large part of our lives.

The past week hasn’t been easy and to be honest a week ago Pledge a Pounds future was looking doubtful, I wasn’t sure if I could run it on my own, or if I even wanted to continue, but the support and offers of help have been overwhelming and I can’t thank people enough.
If you have any queries or ideas or just want to help, then can you please contact me via email at pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk

There are some fundraisers currently running:

Dandelions lucky dip - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...p!-Prize-every-time-supporting-Pledge-a-Pound

Minilop1 has donated an RWAF bunny for you to win in a raffle
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...e-to-win-RWAF-bunny-supporting-Pledge-a-Pound

Sunday night pub quiz organised by Helgalush
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ge-a-Pound-This-week-s-winner-is-ATTILATHEBUN!

The Christmas Craftathon http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...STMAS-CRAFT-A-THON-PROCEEDS-TO-Pledge-a-Pound

Everyone that donates this month will be entered into a draw to win this lovely prize, kindly donated by Foofy - thank you
feetgiftset.jpg
Footset.jpg

Donations received this month from

Abbymarysmokey
Antigone
Attilathebun
Becca6
Bisc&Matt1
Blackberry&Co
Boudicca
BobbleG
Bunlover
Bunniesgalore
Bunnybabe
Bunny bunny
Bunnymadhouse
Bunnymadlisa
Bunslave
Bunsterfied
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Cazzat1979
Cherylwares
CRBevis
DavidT
Dusty Rabbit
Elaine
Elaine35UK
Ellena
Esupi
Fluffers
Foofy
Giantbunnymummy
Gillyflower
Grin
Halfpenny
Helen_S
Helgalush
Honey61
HurricanHoney
Iiisecondcreep
Jacq
Jaysmonkey
Joh619
JPP
Kayj
Kermit
Kipper
Liz1966
Loog
Lottielouise
Loula
Lspacehopper
Minilop1
Minirex
Mollyjoker
Mrs Bunnykins
Mum2buns
Newbabybuns
Orange
Pol287
Poppymoon
PomandRi
Rabbitapril
Rabswood
RNGP
Rodent Ranch
SDF76
Sunshinebunnies
Susieb1
Susiebun
Suzanne
Tracy
Tuckerbunnies
VanessaB
Webble

The total for October is

£236.86

The Christmas fund stands at £621.08 this is from all the fundraisers listed below

Poppymoon Sales £31.25
Fifibutton £5.00 Embroidered pictures
RWAF Bunny Raffle £21.00
Allie1904 £3.00 Sales
Fenugreek £34.00 (continued after August shareout)
Rosie Posie £ 7.00 (continued after August shareout)
Koshiatar £51.00 Portrait
August Crafathon £ 34.50 (continued after August shareout)
Christmas Craftathon £139.73
Jaysmonkey £ 6.00 Sales
Blackberry £6.00 Decorations
Minilop1 £ 6.00 Magazine sales
KarenM £ 26.00 Crochet bunny Raffle
Blackberry Car £ 59.00 Raffle
Scented bunnies £45.00
Amysb86 £8.00 Card sales
Poppymoon treats £ 58.60
Pub quiz £19.00
Sponsored hair cut £20.00
Buy a Bale £35.00
Blackberrys lucky dip
PaP forum sales £6.00

£ 621.08

This is a great start towards the Christmas fundraiser where each rescue will receive a donation, if you would like to organise a fundraiser please contact me:D

Last edited:
I've sent my contribution by bank transfer. Great to hear PAP is continuing :)

Thank you Liz, I haven't check the bank account yet - so anyone that has transferred or has a standing order I'll update the thread tomorrow with your donations - thank you everyone:)

Ooh, it will be exciting to see the total this month - let's hope there's lots extra to go towards the Christmas share out :D

:oops:can't remember if i've sent this months! i'll wait for sue to update the list. i think next year i'll just pay it in january for 12 months.

I've just updated the thread, if you've donated this month please check your names are there, no one is left off deliberately but I am human and do forget to transfer the names from the spreadsheet to here - Denise used to keep an eye on this and did the draw at the end of the month, but unfortunately now she's resigned I'm having to do everything:( On top of which I've had migraine for 3 days so not been around as much - apologies everyone, but there is only one of me and I'm trying my best:cry:

No need to apologise - you are doing a fantastic job. :D

Perhaps people could put a little more effort into keeping track of what/when they have paid to relieve you of some of the burden - it's not difficult :thumb: Or set up a standing order so it comes out automatically :)

Back