• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunday Night Pub Quiz for Pledge a Pound -Winners Announced P168

Thank you for tonight's entries.

This week's winner with 15 points is Hurricanhoney!! Well done :D

Joint second place with 14 points is Barn Yard Bunnies and RNGPWelfare, well done you two too. :)

Just a reminder that there will not be a quiz next Sunday (16th Oct), so the next quiz will be Sunday 24th Oct

I think we have enough entries to start a leaderboard now. This is based on your average score over the weeks.

Leaderboard

Attilathebun 15
RNGPWelfare 13.5
Barn Yard Bunnies 13.33
Hurricanhoney 13.33
Mr Helgalush* 12.83

*not eligible for prizes

It would be really good if we could get some new or previous players to join in, we are a little light on the ground at the moment, but I am very grateful to everyone who plays regularly.

Look out for your anagram letter for this week, which I will send in a moment by PM.

Answers will be up on first post in a minute.

See you all in 2 weeks :wave:

Thanks, yes they are :D Hope you and yours are well too. I'm so behind with everything on RU at the moment!

They are good too. Have several post on desto bun, Mr Bennett. He is very cheeky. Lets just say, there is a pair of shoes I won't be wearing and we didn't have use of the phone for 3 days. :lol:

Last edited:
Whoooops!! :shock: Somebunny is in bad books! :lol:

Then yesterday, after we bought a new cable, the little devil went from the bedroom right at the back, to the living room, when I popped out for 5 seconds and took a chunk out of it. Thankfully it still works.
He has been quiet today. Maybe sulking I had to get up all the rubber door stops. So naughty. :lol:

Not much in it this week since the winner is EVERYBODY! (Except my other half, oops! :lol:)

Everyone got 15 points....hmmm better make it harder next week! ;)

Leaderboard (Avg score)

Attilathebun 15
RNGPWelfare 14
Barn Yard Bunnies 13.75
Hurricanhoney 13.75
Mr Helgalush 12.875

Thank you all for playing, I will shortly send you your next letter for the Anagram Game by PM.

I hope we can start to get a few more players coming along in the next few weeks.

See you next week :wave:

The pub quiz will be on again as usual at 9pm tonight.

We are looking for new players to join in. There are several lovely prizes to win at the end of the league. :) And all proceeds go to PAP to help all the rescues involved at Christmas.

Back