• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly bonded pair

Letichia

Alpha Buck
Heyy everyone

Sorry i haven't been online in so long i have been very busy but was also rather upset when unfortunately Bella's last bonding didn't go well and they both injured themselves quite badly :(.
However we have recently bonded Bella with a new rescue bun called Billy-boy he is stunning and i love him to bits already!
After spending a week being bonded they both came home wednesday night and since then most of the time they have been fantastic together, cuddling together and grooming each other! I have seen a difference in Bella already, she definitely seems happier!

Billy is definitely the more dominant of the two and Bella seems to accept this. I have noticed once that Billy tried to hump Bella and ocassionally he will start chasing her around. Should i be worried about this? A few minutes later they are back to grooming each other. I'm just a bit worried as i don't want things to escalate!

Many thanks in advance!

Back