• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies New Room

Janey

Warren Veteran
I have finally moved into my new flat after 3 months of decorating. Finally the bunnies have their own room so ive now experienced two nights of not being woken up at 6:00 in the morning (which i am very grateful of). Its also great because they dont need to be locked in their dog crate anymore. Its not the biggest of rooms but i think it should be ok for them, they will also get free range of the lounge, hall & kitchen when i am in. So, thought i'd share a few pics.

Eating in their room

73559e65.jpg

Chilling on their rug in the lounge (this was in my bedroom so is something familiar to them).

903430b5.jpg

Petey watching X-Factor

d0b60469.jpg

Bunny watching tv is too cute! My two does this - the whole family sits down to watch Wallander on a Saturday night! :lol:

Ooo lovely! Where is the rug from? We desperately need something similar to stop our buns from flying all over the place!

(Blue rug)

Ooo lovely! Where is the rug from? We desperately need something similar to stop our buns from flying all over the place!

(Blue rug)

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.

It's from next, unfortunately it does have a couple of small holes from bunny mouths, however, for some reason they only chew the light blue stripe. I had to buy it because when i first got wooden floor in my old bedroom Peter wouldnt leave the cage, luckily he is ok on the laminates now but still only binkies on the rug.

Your binky video with the rug inspired me to put a duvet down in the lionheads room. Smudge binkyed on it about 15 minutes after I put it down. :thumb:

Your binky video with the rug inspired me to put a duvet down in the lionheads room. Smudge binkyed on it about 15 minutes after I put it down. :thumb:

Ahh bless Smudge, i'm glad the duvet was a hit.

For some reason Peter is really spooked tonight, he wont settle, looks like he can see a ghost & keeps thumping, i'm hoping it's just because everything is a bit new and strange. As a result i am not asleep although i am shattered, bunnies....who'd have them, he he.

wow - looks so lovely! Your buns are so cute!:love: They must keep their hay in the right places....such tidy bunnies!:love::love::love:

Back