• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do those quiet little grunts mean?

Chez87

Warren Scout
Only one of the brothers does it (the larger one, Diggory). It's a low quiet sort of grunt/oinking noise (not sure how to explain!) He does it when Dylan is far away from him and he grunts and runs over to him. He also does it when Dylan comes over to see me, or when he thinks I have food for them!

I have looked it up, some places say it means he's grumpy, others say it means he's happy! I'm confused. :?

Hahahaha! Oh no...! He was neutered but only a few days ago I think, I got him from a rescue yesterday!

:lol: Still a few hormones flying around then. He may lose it, he may not. Badger used to 'chunter' whenever he was excited about anything and he never, ever lost that, even when he was really ill.

This makes perfect sense, as he has been seen humping Dylan (who just tends to ignore him!). I wonder if it will die down...? thanks for the info! :)

It can take about 6-8 weeks for hormones to die down so hopefully it will ease in due course. Keep an eye that the humpee is not getting annoyed with the humper, and also that the humper is not humping so much he hurts his little boy bit.

Back