• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homework!

whitehood

Warren Veteran
Can't believe I have homework to do during the holidays !

Revising for two tests because the teacher didn't have time to make us do the test while we in school :?

Writing two 6 page booklets .. One for a test and another for Drama to show our new drama teacher what we've done with our previous drama teacher :(

Art homework . . . . Loads!

I wouldn't mind just art, but we have to do homework for bloody tests which we were meant to do during school, before the holidays :(

Well you'd best get cracking then :lol:

It shouldnt take you too long, I can do 3000 word essays, including research in 48 hours. 24 hours if I really try and dont bother with sleep.

Just be thankful you actually get the holidays! ;)

Lol, yes I'm thankful for that bit :)

I don't see the big deal.
I always had homework to do in the holidays? :lol:

If my teachers made us do the tests we are now revising for in school we wouldn't have to revise for them during the holidays:p

I don't mind art though, I'm trying to get it all done now

It shouldnt take you too long, I can do 3000 word essays, including research in 48 hours. 24 hours if I really try and dont bother with sleep.

Yes, am cracking on
Woah, lol !

I've got 10,000 words to write and no holidays to do it in :lol:

For what ? Work or uni ?
:oops:

I have stuff too, but I never thought I was going back so never done it.
Now I am going back, this should be interesting. :lol: We go back on Wednesday, I will never get it done. :lol:

I didn't realise you were as young as that... must be, er ... I'll not bother counting how many years since I did any homework! :lol:

I've got a full art sketchbook to do, it's impossible to do anything at home though :roll:

I've got a full art sketchbook to do, it's impossible to do anything at home though :roll:

Lol, is it because of equipment etc?

I done everything that required loads of equipment at school, and the easy bits I'm doing at home.

Lol, is it because of equipment etc?

I done everything that required loads of equipment at school, and the easy bits I'm doing at home.

No, too many distractions, and no where to do it, I get shouted at wherever I take it :roll::roll:

i had year 9s homework printed and forgot to give it out! year 10 got theirs, though and there was loads of it. shouldn't be anyone bored in north manchester this holiday! hmmph. i hope they weren't taking time out for looting...:lol:

that's amazing. it always took me three days.

but really, do sleep. i slept five nights a week all through my uni years but it was a big mistake - missing sleep makes you fat (check it out) and leads to brain haemorrhages.

Back