• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling: Lady Savannah, Princess Paw Paw, The Jester & Sir Bouncer the Great!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Let see if we can get piccies of you all on one thread. Just to show what a lucky foster mum I've been :love:

So who's first? :D:wave:

Hello mummeh, haz u bin missin ma bootiful face

104_0522.jpg

104_0526.jpg

104_0516.jpg

104_0597.jpg

232.jpg

211.jpg

104_0631.jpg

121.jpg

Oops got carried away there :oops:
Thank u mumeh fluffers for lukin afta me til ma foreva home waz fownd :love:

Awwww Princess PP :love::love: What lovely photo's of you. You look like you're having a lovely time :D Have you lost the 'hipsters' yet?

If you look in the last pic you can see I am bootiful and sleek again now :D Mummy will try and get some new pics today for you.

Hi Mummy Jenny :wave: :love: :wave: :love:

IMG_0101.jpg

I see you! :wave:
IMG_0128.jpg

I am being really good, I promise ;)
IMG_0122.jpg

Does my bum look big in this one?
IMG_0578.jpg

Miss you :love: :love:
IMG_0129.jpg

Recovered now :D:wave:

Are you really being good Sir B? :? Are you sure you're not taking advantage of your new family by doing extra cute faces & poses to get what you want? Hmmm...welll? :roll: :lol::lol:

I will add some new ones as soon as I can, I promised Jill some too. I am working full time for the first time in a few years and first time with such a menagerie, so still trying to find the balance. Always forget my camera!

468269946.jpg

Oh Jester :love::love::love: Please DO get some more piccies soon, I think of him often and miss his lovely big eyes :love::love:

I see M'lady (Savannah) is being fashionably late and keeping us all in suspense :roll: :lol::lol: I do hope we'll see some photos of her scrumptious husbun Travis too :love::love:

Back