• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

bluebell very quiet

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i think its the undiagnoseable problem she gets with a high fever and loss of appetite.

i could say its where shes tired..frenchies dont do heat....and i got the 3 little buns upstairs last night...well thusday night:wave: Shed been going nuts..especially tp phoebe as bertie had been caught washing one whole side of phoebes face through the pen panels...bluebell was furious!

shes quiet....chasing the cats to hurt them as usual...not right....hard to explain. Is this just bunny mummys sixth sense coming into play?

ive given her some metacam....shes eaten a few crunchy carrot stick treats by wagg.....not too bothered about pellets...and not really bothered about hay..shes pooing..but not enough and theyve got smaller. Guess i will be at the vets tomorrow.......:(

poor bluebell....no idea why this keeps happening...vets cant explain it either:(

thank you hun...yes the heat was awful....and mybuns are housebuns:shock:

i gave her metacam before i went to bed..and she was still pretty quiet.igot to bed at 03.09am.....went online..then an hour or so later nikki woke up and it was a trial getting her downstairs to eat....i am soo tired.

well i popped the huge softpadded doggy bed on the floor in front of the tv..bluebells a telly adict:oops::oops::lol:
bluebell and bertie had loads os snuggles:love:
then this afternoon she binkyed off the ground at knee height....did it several ties then just went off to snuggle bertie.

shes a bit brighter so i think metacam truly is working.....fingers crossed:wave:

Good news. :wave:

Even though our flat is pretty cool inside, you really don't feel doing much. Its still so humid. Must make everyone tired.

Alll the animals are quiet, bunnies and chinchillas.

Just imagine what it is like with a fur coat. bleurgh.

Keep watching those comedies. :)

i will NOT bring the littlies down again..it was too uch for the and bluebell..but bertie loved having them in the lounge..he proved it by washing phoebes entire one side of her face through the bars:shock::D

we bought a mobile air conditioner..on wheels with a pipe to go out the window. It sucks all the hot air in the room out through the tube...and kicks out cold air...bliss!!! but due to space issues and fur flying we couldnt use it.
But if i can find someone to help e drag it upstairs...its soooo heavy...bout the size of the old mobile gas heaters..calor gas ones that folks had.:shock:

Glad to hear Bluebell is doing better now.

I'm happy to come over and help you move the air conditioner upstairs, if it helps? I must be due for a visit as I don't want Dylan to forget his Auntie Karen:)

my sleep patterns really messed up....y house is a health hazard at best...but give me a few days to a week and youll be seeing dylan..dippykitty....:lol:

bluebell and bertie will be the only buns downstairs.....if berties too ill or tired for a fuss...bluebell likes her nose rubbed...a lot!Thats if we can peel dylan off of you...hes like a furry parasite:lol::lol:
i am still going to buy you a coffee....its the only way to have a fur free coffee in a house full of moulting bunnies!!:lol::lol:

i think we need to plant the seeds i gave you too;)

Back