• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Kitten and Smudge - Day One with pics

kat031181

Alpha Buck
100_1735.jpg

100_1732.jpg

100_1729.jpg

100_1723.jpg

Smudge has arrived! Hopefully a little husbun for Kitten, he has had an afternnon of running jumping and playing in the garden and i have seperated them each a little area in the bunny room, they have had a little sniff of each other and seemed very interested x

Decided to take it slowly and when im off in 2 weeks i will put them together then so i can be around full time

All good so far......i think i love Mr Smudge already thank you very muuch Rykat- i promise i willl look after him xxxxx

Awwww love kittens ear on the 3rd photo - great pics :D

Pleased so far i took the barrier down before and let them sniff through the cage they were fine just sniffed and the he flopped down and over and she went trotting off think if i give them time and then in two weeks time i will have a lovely couple! He is so gorgous tho, so friendly and im smitten already xxxxx

Thanks im very nearly 30 and i woke up so early this morning just wanting to go down and see them both! :D both had some cuddle and food, going to keep swapping things around and hopeful all will be good. Will just keep mixing up there scents and wait for my holidays x

Good luck!!!!

I actually found swapping things over unsettled my two but all buns are different!!!! They got anxious and poos went off!!!! Maybe I just have VERY sensitive buns!!!!!

Your two are adorable!!!!! :love:

I found 3 days was what I needed to give them 24-7 but now they're happy for me to go to work and leave them to cuddle :D

Good luck and I recommend AGAINST sleeping on a cold kitchen floor.....think my back will be wrecked for weeks!!!!

(PS I turned 36 this week and the best present ever was having two loved up bun-yips!!!!!)

Good luck!!!!

I actually found swapping things over unsettled my two but all buns are different!!!! They got anxious and poos went off!!!! Maybe I just have VERY sensitive buns!!!!!

Your two are adorable!!!!! :love:

I found 3 days was what I needed to give them 24-7 but now they're happy for me to go to work and leave them to cuddle :D

Good luck and I recommend AGAINST sleeping on a cold kitchen floor.....think my back will be wrecked for weeks!!!!

(PS I turned 36 this week and the best present ever was having two loved up bun-yips!!!!!)

Oh congrats thanks you they are very cute hopefully cuter together! Ive spent many a night on the sofa when our dog was poorly in the past so im ok but a hard kitchen floor i draw the line!!! Hoping to start next thurs if all goes to plan il keep u updated x

:wave: How did I miss this thread. Will be watching it closely.

Best birthday present Hannah got ;) and no, I'm not giving my age away.:lol:

Back