• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jane's visit to the manicurist

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Lady Jane: Today I was brought into the house earlier than usual. I was also in a posher carry case. I think the colour rather suited me!

BunniesLJmanicureaugust2011007.jpg

BunniesLJmanicureaugust2011006.jpg

Lady Jane: I thought I was just having another photo shoot. Here I am being a model bunny.

BunniesLJmanicureaugust2011011.jpg

Lady Jane: Then mummy told me I was going to the V E T to have my nails trimmed :shock:

BunniesLJmanicureaugust2011023.jpg

Lady Jane: Honestly - do these look like nails that need trimming?????

BunniesLJmanicureaugust2011016.jpg

Lady Jane: It made my hair stand on end!

BunniesLJmanicureaugust2011035.jpg

Lady Jane: So then we went to the V E T - I thought we would be going to a posh salon!!!! It was a strange man there who cut my nails. Mummy and Nanny Pat didn't like him much 'cos he didn't talk to me like the other vets do (he didn't really talk to them either - grumpy old git!)

Me: Lady! You're not supposed to call people grumpy old gits!

Lady Jane: Sorry mummy. Anyway, the antisocial moron didn't even tell me how beautiful I am! Every other vet tells me how beautiful I am!!!! I have told mummy she has permission to cut my nails at home in future 'cos she always tells me how gorgeous I am, and if I'm very good she might let me have pink nail polish on.....

Hurrah, she has returned!

Well done Lady Jane. Beautiful as ever :love:

What a miserable man that was for not complimenting you :evil:

What a RUDE vet. :shock: Spenser's vet thought he was looking very smart. :D He only has one carrier but I washed it specially and he had one of your Mummy's blankies in it. :thumb:

What a RUDE vet. :shock: Spenser's vet thought he was looking very smart. :D He only has one carrier but I washed it specially and he had one of your Mummy's blankies in it. :thumb:

:love::love: Spenser!

Bunny went to the vet yesterday, and the vet said he was very clean and well cared for. It made me very proud :lol:

BB&Co, is the Lady hoping to attract a handsome gentlebun with her new nails? Or is she hoping that the gorgeous Buttercup will fall for her charms? :lol:

:love::love::love:
What a norty vet!!! Maybe he was rendered speechless by your enchanting beauty Lady Jane :)

Our vet always talks to Buckley and tells him what beautiful eyes he has, and what lovely long whiskers he has... it's like he's little red riding hood and thinks Buckley is his grandma :lol: "My what lovely clean ears you have! What good teeth you have! And I shall be very careful of your lovely, long whiskers Mr Buckley!"

:love::love::love:
What a norty vet!!! Maybe he was rendered speechless by your enchanting beauty Lady Jane :)

Our vet always talks to Buckley and tells him what beautiful eyes he has, and what lovely long whiskers he has... it's like he's little red riding hood and thinks Buckley is his grandma :lol: "My what lovely clean ears you have! What good teeth you have! And I shall be very careful of your lovely, long whiskers Mr Buckley!"

:lol::lol::lol:

:love::love: Spenser!

Bunny went to the vet yesterday, and the vet said he was very clean and well cared for. It made me very proud :lol:

BB&Co, is the Lady hoping to attract a handsome gentlebun with her new nails? Or is she hoping that the gorgeous Buttercup will fall for her charms? :lol:

Buttercup fell for her charms, she was the one who didn't want to get married :lol:

Awwww Lady Jane, that man was obviously just a proper grumpy bum!

Of course you're gorgeous!

We all :love: :love: :love: you!

PS/ Love your carry case!

Smithy Wot you needs is to be nice to our mate Clo so that he can be your hubby and stick up for you at d VETS

Nessa But Smithy it is you who gets all scared at the vets and jumps out of your skin a million times having your big needles

Smithy but us husbuns always sticks up for our lady buns, I wod of knocked dat vet rite into his big yellow bin I wod of

Smithy Wot you needs is to be nice to our mate Clo so that he can be your hubby and stick up for you at d VETS

Nessa But Smithy it is you who gets all scared at the vets and jumps out of your skin a million times having your big needles

Smithy but us husbuns always sticks up for our lady buns, I wod of knocked dat vet rite into his big yellow bin I wod of

Lady Jane: We're not quite sure that Clover is fully male :? Dandelion would stick up for me, but he lives with Clover, and Clover is like his wifey bun even though he is a boy bunny. I like being an independent lady :D

Lady Jane: We're not quite sure that Clover is fully male :? Dandelion would stick up for me, but he lives with Clover, and Clover is like his wifey bun even though he is a boy bunny. I like being an independent lady :D

Smithy oh I get all muddled sometimes I fink I meant Butters, take Dan with you next time to biff bash d silly old vet

Back