• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Suitable sized shed

laurenellis_

Young Bun
Hi all,
Unfortunately, I am not aloud a house bunny! :( But my dad said I'm aloud to keep two buns in a shed. I just wanted a few opinions on a decent sized shed? And if anybody knows anywhere where they do affordable sheds then please let me know!
Thanks x

erm im not sure where u could get a shed but heres mind for some inspiration
its 8x4 i think

dscf5004-44423769.jpg

dscf5434-1946254.jpg

6ft by 3 or 4 foot is a good size, but the bigger the better. :)
It's also best to have a run attached and you can do this with a cat flap in between. If you want something really pretty you could get a play house and paint it up. :wave:

Edit: Ebay is usually a good place to look. Bike sheds seem to be the cheapest.

Waltons garden buildings do a nice selection of sheds. Go for a Tongue and groove one (like in Lucy1666's photo) rather than an overlap one, as they offer more protection against the weather. Getting one with a window is best, too, as you can replace the Perspex with mesh to allow a bit of ventilation. Sheds can get quite hot.

Good luck. Your buns will love living in a shed :)

You could get a shed with an attached run or a childs play house.Ebay have lots of bargains:wave:

Back