• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Penny 6 months - 5 years old

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
5 years ago i rehomed my gorgeous penny Monster. I went to my local RSPCA when I was 11 to look for my first bunny, but there was no rabbits there that I wanted. As we were about the leave a new bunny came through the doors. I asked my mum if we could wait so I could see the bunny. Once the bunny was in the cage i loved her, she was the rabbit I was wanted the same right colour, breed and size. I asked to hold her and I loved her and immedatley places a reserve on her. 2 weeks later I retyred to collect maggie may who later renamed Penny on the car ride home. She was NOT a good rabbit to own as first time rabbit owner but she has taught me soo much about, handling and caring for bunnies. I love my Penny monster she is a one in a million and she has never changed even 5 years on <3 x
her are some pics from the day i got her up until now !

6 month penny
penpennn.jpg

pennyandsam.jpg

bunny.jpg

Penny aged 1 year
bunnntyy-1.jpg

Chewingplants.jpg

PICT0485.jpg

Pennybeingnosey.jpg

Pennyeatingsnack.jpg

2 year old penny
PICT0785.jpg

PICT0790.jpg

PICT0788.jpg

3 years old penny
PICT0852.jpg

PICT0844.jpg

PICT0849.jpg

4 year old penny monster
040124_195057.jpg

040124_195045.jpg

PICT0805.jpg

5 year old Peny Monster <3
PICT0230.jpg

PICT0288.jpg

PICT0333-1.jpg

She's lovely :love: Who's the black bunny she's with in a couple of the photo's if you don't mind me asking? :love:

He was Penny's first husbun Alfie <3 Alife sadly passed away a year after i rehomed him x

:( So sorry to hear that xxxxxx

Penny looks very happy in all the photo's, I read about her and Russell in the RSPCA sucess stories I think it was :)

Back