• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Buns

Pegasys

Alpha Buck
Jet and Max are two boys I am fostering for Fife Rabbit Rescue :) Both are vaccinated but still need to be neutered. They will be done when there is space for Kareen to take them in at the rescue, and then they will be looking for girlfriends and a new home :D Sadly Max is blind, I don't know for sure what has happened to his eyes and neither is the vet. It could be a congenital problem because he is quite young or maybe EC (he is currently on a course of panacur) but he copes ok, just gets a little confused sometimes when he looses his bearings.

Jet
DSC02164.jpg

DSC02165.jpg

Max
DSC02195.jpg

DSC02205.jpg

Thankyou, they are both adorable boys and very friendly :love: Even though Max is blind he is not at all nervous of anything and loves attention. I just gently touch his head to let him know I am there (don't think his hearing is that good either) and he gets so excited :shock:

Back