• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NOW ENDED - RAFFLE for Windwhistle Warren

nessar

Warren Veteran
The raffle has now ended, I will be doing another of these in the future!

A grand total of £93 has been raised for Windwhistle Warren - that is fantastic!

I have texted Alice to let her know the good news, but I did so before I checked my maths so I told her £90 :oops: will have to PM her now!

Thank you everyone for supporting Windwhistle Warren, as Hunnybunny2007 mentioned on the thread she has over 100 bunnies to care for. I am happy to say that one of the baby rexes that this thread was for has now found a home as a house bunny with a lovely wifey bun! :love:

"Will you help my babies and I finally get forever homes?"
1edit-1.jpg

This is a raffle to raise money for Windwhistle Warren Rescue, for the 4 rescued rexes (Dora, Evangaline, Acorn and Heart :love:) to help fund their vets bills for neutering and vaccinations.
See here for their full story and pics: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=291349

Every single penny raised will go to Alice at Windwhistle Warren! I will be funding the prizes and postage myself.

There are only 100 tickets available, so hurry! The raffle will end when all the tickets are bought, or 6th August - whichever is soonest!

You could win all of these natural goodies!

FIRST PRIZE:
raffle.jpg

ALL BRAND NEW AND UNTOUCHED BY BUNNY PAWS!
Orange square hideout with multiple entry holes!
Burns Green Oat Hay (min 900g)
Fenugreek Crunchies
Chill 'n' Chew Mat
Willow Carrot Toy
Willow Ring Toy
Burns Meadow Mix (mixed herbs)
Burns Dried Carrot Treats (all natural, 100% carrot)
3 mixed play/chew balls (all natural seagrass, hyacinth and rattan)

SECOND PRIZE:

bunnysaltpepper.jpg

Adorable Embracing Bunnies Salt and Pepper Holders

The winners will be picked at random by the lovely Annabelle, who is an ex-Windwhistle bunny herself and would like to help out. Photo evidence will be provided!
Here Annabelle is modelling the hideout! Please note that all photos show her own version of the hideout, the one available to win is BRAND NEW and currently waiting at the post-office for me to collect!

2qa4r34.jpg
10pc2td.jpg

The price is just one pound per ticket!!
Or £4 for 5 tickets or £8 for 10 tickets!

Please post the numbers of the tickets you would like on the thread to avoid confusion, then PM me with your choices and your paypal address and send the money to vroche@hotmail.co.uk
Please mark the payment as a gift, so all the money can go to Windwhistle Warren!

TOTAL RAISED SO FAR: £ 89

Please help these bunnies on their way to getting loving forever homes at last and support the wonderful work that Alice does!

If you are interested in adopting one of the GORGEOUS rexy bunnies, please don't hesitate to contact Alice at Windwhistle about them. Or if you would prefer a bunny like my Annabelle, I believe Alice still has some of her stunning siblings available. Alice has over 100 bunnies at the rescue and so doesn't have time to advertise them all :)
http://www.windwhistlewarren.org.uk/

Ticket Numbers:

1 Mrs Bunnykins
2 Susie bun
3 Pipkin01
4 rabswood
5 mini lop1
6 Bunlover
7 sdf76
8 Bunlover
9 Pipkin01
10 Mrs Bunnykins
11 Mrs Bunnykins
12 Mrs Bunnykins
13 sdf76
14 Hoppla
15 rngpwelfare
16 Hunnybunny2007
17 Susie bun
18 mini lop1
19 Mrs Bunnykins
20 Hoppla
21 Mrs Bunnykins
22 Hoppla
23 TinkPig
24 Pipkin01
25 Pipkin01
26 Hunnybunny2007
27 Pebblesetc
28 Pipkin01
29 Bunlover
30 happysaz133
31 Hunnybunny2007
32 rngpwelfare
33 sdf76
34 Bunlover
35 Mrs Bunnykins
36 clarebear
37 Bunlover
38 happysaz133
39 Mrs Bunnykins
40 Mrs Bunnykins
41 Grin
42 Pipkin01
43 Grin
44 rabswood
45 Grin
46 Grin
47 Mrs Bunnykins
48 Bunlover
49 Hunnybunny2007
50 Grin
51 Hoppla
52 Grin
53 Susie bun
54 Hunnybunny2007
55 Grin
56 Pipkin01
57 Grin
58 sdf76
59 Mrs Bunnykins
60 rngpwelfare
61 happysaz133
62 Hunnybunny2007
63 clarebear
64 Pipkin01
65 rngpwelfare
66 Hoppla
67 Mrs Bunnykins
68 Mrs Bunnykins
69 Hunnybunny2007
70 Pipkin01
71 Susiebun
72 Mrs Bunnykins
73 Hunnybunny2007
74 Susiebun
75 Hoppla
76 rngpwelfare
77 Mrs Bunnykins
78 Hunnybunny2007
79 Hoppla
80 rngpwelfare
81 happysaz133
82 Hunnybunny2007
83 Mrs Bunnykins
84 rngpwelfare
85 Bunlover
86 Mrs Bunnykins
87 Hoppla
88 rngpwelfare
89 Hoppla
90 Pipkin01
91 Hoppla
92 Mrs Bunnykins
93 rngpwelfare
94 Hunnybunny2007
95 rngpwelfare
96 Mrs Bunnykins
97 Mrs Bunnykins
98 Hunnybunny2007
99 Bunlover
100 sdf76

Last edited:
Morning.

A raffle for Windwhistle. Brilliant.

I don't know how to do paypal, but I can send a cheque. If that is okay can I have 20......yes 20 numbers please. £16.00 worth.

Any twenty will do. I will leave it up to you to choose for me!

Thanks in anticipation.

Auntie Di.

Thank you all, what a wonderful start to the raffle! Already we have raised £19 :)

I have PMed you all. I think I might put my paypal on the thread now to make it easier!

I have just realised your gorgeous model looks amazingly like my little girly! Maybe it's a sign! ;)

edited: Just realised you meant my Annabelle, not Dora at the top! I got her from Alice in April as a friend for my bun. She is such a funny little girl, always busy having adventures and trying to jump and climb dangerously on things! Shes so agile, my other bun cant keep up! Just finished writing that and had to retrieve her from the top of the sideboard :roll::lol:

Last edited:
Brilliant! Thank you everyone, payments all received, we are now at £35!!

Di, I got your cheque! Love the stickers on the envelope!! I will send it to Alice along with the final total cheque :)

I would like 5 please

numbers
and 100

please pm me the address to send the cheque to, as I don't have paypal.

sue:wave:

hey guys, thank you for buying tickets! I will sort out the numbers tomorrow, I'm way too tired now, and I'll probably do it wrong. :)

Numbers all sorted! Total is now £51, which is great! Thank you everyone!

sdf76 - will pm you now

Hunnybunny2007 - you paypalled me too much! (10 tickets are £8 ) so I have chosen you 2 additional tickets :)

Numbers all sorted! Total is now £51, which is great! Thank you everyone!

sdf76 - will pm you now

Hunnybunny2007 - you paypalled me too much! (10 tickets are £8 ) so I have chosen you 2 additional tickets :)

Oops I must have thought it was 8 for £10 - never mind :lol: I'm sure Alice can use all the help she can get - say hello to her from me please:D

hi iv sent money via paypal and numbers id like are 85,99,48,37,34,6,8,29 thats £8.00 which is for 8 numbers! :)

Back