• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup, looking cute!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
He's such a sweetie :love:

He always comes up to say 'hello', and is happy for you to sit and talk to him, just don't try touching :lol:

PiggylipsandgardenflowersJuly2011038.jpg

Awww, he is so lovely :love:

Is he on his own now or will you be finding him a 'friend'? :D

Lady Jane was meant to be his partner....but she had other ideas!

When I can afford it I will try and find him another friend, but I can't afford any extra outlay at the moment :(

He lives next to Dan & Clo, though, and sees them through the mesh. He binkies, and eats well and plays, so he seems content :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, after seeing that photo, I don't think I would be able to leave him alone after all; I'd have to de-fluff his bum. :love: Poor Alfie has to put up with me rubbing his nose (to keep him still) and pulling tufts of fur from his butt with the other hand. :oops::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, after seeing that photo, I don't think I would be able to leave him alone after all; I'd have to de-fluff his bum. :love: Poor Alfie has to put up with me rubbing his nose (to keep him still) and pulling tufts of fur from his butt with the other hand. :oops::lol::lol:

It was so bad (one day a few tufts, the next day a complete fur fest :shock:) - the lumps of fur were literally falling off him as he ran around!!!

I brought him in for grooming, and he sat ever so nicely whilst I combed all the loose fur, then he turned round to faced me, and nipped my nipple :shock::oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Perhaps he was just trying to return the favour... :? :lol:

I'm sure I could have made a whole new Alfie with all the fur he's lost. Bubbles is a much lighter moulter (if that's a word :oops:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Perhaps he was just trying to return the favour... :? :lol:

I'm sure I could have made a whole new Alfie with all the fur he's lost. Bubbles is a much lighter moulter (if that's a word :oops:)

Butters, Dan & Clo moult in huge great tufts. Lady Jane moults in a much more ladylike manner - you can stroke her and a load of loose fur will fly out, but she doesn't look like she's moulting at all - not a hair out of place :lol:

Lady Jane sounds very much like Bubbles. :love:

When I took her to the vet for her dental it was quite a hot day and I had to hold her against my (slightly clammy :oops:) chest. I put her back in the carrier and realised I had bunny fur all over my cleavage. :mrgreen: :lol::lol::lol:

Back