• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VHD in Portsmouth

SuzyQ

New Kit
:wave:Hi everyone, I have just been told that a Vet in Havant had to put a Rabbit down because it had VHD, does anyone know of any outbreaks elsewhere?:(

Oh no. I live in Havant and Bumble hasn't been done:(:( (I only rehomed him yesterday). I was going to get his myxi done first - should I do it the other way around otherwise he will have to wait two weeks for the VHD?

Panicking now. Dylan hasn't been done either because he hasn't been particularly well over the last month and has been backwards and forwards to the vet:( Wondering if I should risk getting him done but he still isn't 'right', although is much, much better than he was when he stopped eating.

Also panicking....got a couple too unwell to be vaccinated, I'm exceedingly close by like Karen :shock: :(

I've just taken Bumble for his myxi vaccination and my vet didn't know about the VHD in Havant, although has been asked about it by someone else.

Does anyone know which vet it was who had the bun with VHD? My vet would like to chat to confirm it and then write to all his bun clients to let them know.

Back