• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snowball and bubbles in their new digs :D

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_5474.jpg

IMG_5476.jpg

bunny bums
IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5442.jpg

bunny tongue
IMG_5477.jpg

kisses :love:
IMG_5497.jpg

bunny flop :)
IMG_5544.jpg

Looks great - good to see bubbles looking to chilled out bless her

I'm glad she's settled in well and seems happier now :)
yesterday she even came and gave me a kiss on the mouth :love:
(well actually, i was eating a custard cream and she tried to steal it from my mouth, but still :lol:)

Lovely pics:love::love::love:

happy now the cages are finally together so they've got plenty of space. i kept thinking "I'll do it tomorrow" and not doing it :oops:

(only because I had to re-arrange the whole living room to put them together. the sofas are really heavy and i just didn't have the energy :lol:)

i also properly bunny proofed when i re-arranged it, so it's a lot safer now as well :)

happy now the cages are finally together so they've got plenty of space. i kept thinking "I'll do it tomorrow" and not doing it :oops:

(only because I had to re-arrange the whole living room to put them together. the sofas are really heavy and i just didn't have the energy :lol:)

i also properly bunny proofed when i re-arranged it, so it's a lot safer now as well :)

It looks brill:wave: Hoping my bond with Poppy and Snowy goes as well as yours has:?

Awwwww. :love:

Looks great, but you know what it needs? Boxes. :mrgreen:
Cardboard boxes with holes in them. ;)

Aww :) looks great :D they look so cute together too :) I hope when it comes to me bonding Poppy and Donny, they are the same as Bubbles and Snowball :lol:

Back