• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ohh no its started..

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Gracie has starting spraying!!

:evil::evil:

my leg got it this morning blughh! and shes buzzing like mad! she cnt be spayed till sept time, gona be a nightmare!!!!!

Eek. fun for you.

I think her hormones are an indication that bonding her before her spay may be pretty dangerous.

Eek. fun for you.

I think her hormones are an indication that bonding her before her spay may be pretty dangerous.

yhh! especially as Gracie is the same if not bigger than tilda! its just soo not what I wanted to hear tho :( means she has to stay in the smaller cage cos their no where else for her to go :evil: their might be one option but that means moving Gracie into my guinas cage (120) and put the guinea in the small cage gracies in now, shes only in it over night, shes out in the run all day! but the cage is ontop of matilda's

hmm have to have a think!

Hahaa, I remember when Lily started doin that, it was disgusting :shock: :lol: None of my other buns had done it before. Lucky for me though - Frenchies can be spayed earlier :)

I never realised females sprayed :oops: out of all the females I have had none of mine have ever done it, and it is only my males who have done

Back