• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed ... part way to Havant ..from Barnsley .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
As title ...

new owner can come part way from Havant to meet ... :)

This is to get Bumble Boo to his new home with Rhianna .
:D

if bun can come back down with Tracy and she can keep overnight..i can meet her Weds or Thursday and take bun dowmn to junction 18 of M1
if that is of any help let me know ..cannot really keep bun here long due to our numbers

Is Havant down south as I'm going to Southampton on Sunday 17th July if it's of any use to you let me know.
Bun can always stay here overnight or for a few nights before hand if need be.

I won't be able to go of my route though so would need to be met nearer to my journey end.

Yes, Havant is down South:) - almost as South as you can be.

I could get to Southampton easily. It's about 45-60 mins away from me depending on traffic and what part of Southampton.

So, all we would need to do is find someone to bring Bumble Boo from BARC to mgpwelfare (haven't a clue how far that would be or if it is anywhere near M1 J18 - my geography is dreadful).

Thank you so much honeybunny and mgpwelfare for offering to help. If possible, I'd like Bumble Boo to get used to his new home before he loses his sight completely and I have an empty hutch sitting here waiting for him. Can't wait to meet this gorgeous bun:love:

Last edited:
Yes, Havant is down South:) - almost as South as you can be.

I could get to Southampton easily. It's about 45-60 mins away from me depending on traffic and what part of Southampton.

So, all we would need to do is find someone to bring Bumble Boo from BARC to mgpwelfare (haven't a clue how far that would be or if it is anywhere near M1 J18 - my geography is dreadful).

Thank you so much honeybunny and mgpwelfare for offering to help. If possible, I'd like Bumble Boo to get used to his new home before he loses his sight completely and I have an empty hutch sitting here waiting for him. Can't wait to meet this gorgeous bun:love:

I'll be going to Southampton Docks as going home to the I.W for a few days.

I'm at junt 18 of the M1 and can easily meet Jill in our normal place it's just getting bun to Jill then.

I love the Isle of Wight. Did think of moving there but worried I would miss all my friends too much.

Don't actually know where Southampton Docks are as I go to IOW via Portsmouth but I am sure it can't be difficult to find.

Just need to get bun to Jill then. Hopefully, Angie will have some ideas.

Such a long way for a little bun to travel.

Thank you so, so much for offering to help out. I have arthritis in my knees and shoulders so couldn't drive all the way to J18 M1 and then straight back again.

I can take Bumble from Angies to Jills in the next week or so, if this hasn't been sorted? He is so beautiful, such a tiny boy -Your very lucky!! :D

:)I know:) Can't wait to meet him. I :love: BARC bunnies.

I don't think the BARC to Jill bit has been sorted so if you're willing to do that then the whole journey has been arranged - wow - the power of RU!!!:):)

Just need to organise days so it all ties in. Will PM Angie in case she hasn't read this thread.

Thank you so, so much everyone.

if soemone can bring this bun down to Junction 22..any night this week , I can take to Tracy @ Rugby and she has kindly offered to keep bun until she goes down south:D

Ok folks, Lets boot this thread back up & get this gorgeous boy to his Mum! :D I can take Bumble half way between Angies & Jills if someone can meet me with him and do the second leg of the journey? Could really do with doing this either tonight or tomorrow afternoon, depending on what people can do/what fits with Jill?

I've posted a thread in rabbit chat saying I'm in Lincolnshire this weekend and I live in Oxford. Let me know how I can be of help.

Ok folks, Lets boot this thread back up & get this gorgeous boy to his Mum! :D I can take Bumble half way between Angies & Jills if someone can meet me with him and do the second leg of the journey? Could really do with doing this either tonight or tomorrow afternoon, depending on what people can do/what fits with Jill?

If you can get him to nottm (can also keep a few days if necessary) I can take him down to J22 M1.

I've posted a thread in rabbit chat saying I'm in Lincolnshire this weekend and I live in Oxford. Let me know how I can be of help.

I'm useless with places & directions, so I have no idea if you'd be able to help out with this? :oops:

Suzanne, might take you up on that...Its just going to mean 5 hours + driving time for me which I dont really have this week. But if its a case of do it or he doesnt go, I will have to :)

If I'm taking him to Southampton then I need him no later than 11.30 on Sunday, as otherwise will end up not having enough time to hand over before my ferry.

My geography is dreadful. I have no idea if any of the places people are offering to take Bumble to meet up at all:(

I am working all day tomorrow and am on-call tomorrow night but after that am on annual leave for a week so it would be fantastic if I could get Bumble on Sunday as I would have a week home with him to get him used to me and his surroundings. I could get him registered at my vet too, vaccinated and insured, which I need to do asap.

I have to go and clean out all the buns now but will try and find a map on-line when I get back to see if I can work out where all the places mentioned are.

I really, really appreciate everyone's help with this.

My geography is dreadful. I have no idea if any of the places people are offering to take Bumble to meet up at all:(

I am working all day tomorrow and am on-call tomorrow night but after that am on annual leave for a week so it would be fantastic if I could get Bumble on Sunday as I would have a week home with him to get him used to me and his surroundings. I could get him registered at my vet too, vaccinated and insured, which I need to do asap.

I have to go and clean out all the buns now but will try and find a map on-line when I get back to see if I can work out where all the places mentioned are.

I really, really appreciate everyone's help with this.

Meeting Becki and Bumble later so we just need the second part of the journey sorting - Nottm and onwards.

I'm afraid i cannot help for next couple of days as have now got 3 bondings to do aswell as family events and extra work..sorry

Tracy can bring him to Southampton on Sunday where I can pick him up but I don't know how far she is from Suzanne?

Back