• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biting??

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Disy has been here for about 2-3 weeks now, and keeps biting everyone and its not just a play nip its a hard bite!! my siblings are quite scared of her and won't pick her up etc, shes bit me afew times!!

she is 17 weeks and has a bad case of spring feve atm!

could it just be hormones or something else??

any ideas to stop her from biting x

Could be fear. Most rabbits don't like being picked up at all. My Jasper is very much like that, he started biting out of fear because he thought he was going to be picked up. Now I very rarely pick him up he has calmed down.

Maybe that or a boredom thing?

Could be fear. Most rabbits don't like being picked up at all. My Jasper is very much like that, he started biting out of fear because he thought he was going to be picked up. Now I very rarely pick him up he has calmed down.

Maybe that or a boredom thing?

hmm could be but it was on the tramplene and she was runniing around biting the kids!!

Was there anywhere for her to hide if she wanted? Perhaps she was feeling a bit threatened by being with children if she felt she had nowhere to hide?

Was there anywhere for her to hide if she wanted? Perhaps she was feeling a bit threatened by being with children if she felt she had nowhere to hide?

hmm but she was quite happy being out she could hope bk into her hutch if she wished, she was binkying and bouncing around

maybe it was over excitment?

Back