• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new run arrived today :-) *pics finally*

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
it's from uk rabbit hutches.

good job o/h was here because i got no email to say it was being delivered today.

but it's great. it's for the piggies - a 6x4x2 with a sheltered end. i haven't put it together yet but it looks great. :)

Last edited:
i've still not put it together yet. need to borrow a drill from my dad.. then struggle so he can't help taking over and putting it together! :lol:

i've still not put it together yet. need to borrow a drill from my dad.. then struggle so he can't help taking over and putting it together! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Dad's are good for that sort of thing lol. My own Dad has said he would help me with my shed conversion next year - can't wait :D

Julz xx

finally got pics!

DSCF1281-1-1.jpg

DSCF1280-1-1.jpg

DSCF1278-1-1.jpg

DSCF1279-1-1.jpg

DSCF1278-1-2.jpg

DSCF1277-1-1.jpg

DSCF1276-1-1.jpg

i'm really pleased with the quality of the run. the sheltered panels especially are really thick wood and heavy.

the only thing is that the lids aren't on hinges but they'd be easy to attach myself and it also doesn't come with bolts aswell but for us that isn't an issue as i supervise all the time anyway.

the run is 6x4x2 although i think it is slightly bigger than that and it's more than 2ft high.

overall, very happy, piggies love it aswell :D

I love ukrabbithutches. I have a run from them and its just fab. such good quality.

i wasn't expecting the quality to be as good as it is to be honest. so i was really pleased. i like uk rabbit hutches aswell. the man who runs it seems really nice and customer service was excellent and from his emails you can tell he really cares about the animal that will be using the products which is always a good thing. :D

I have this run as well! Mine is 8ft x 5ft, I have painted mine with a green wood stain. The only problem I have found is that the rain collects in the wooden lid :cry: I have secured an extra piece of wood along the long side of mine to give them more shelter and to strenghthen the run a bit. I would love to find a suitable canvas/tarpurlin fitted cover to put over it for the winter months, this would preserve the run as well as letting the buns play out all weathers... but brilliant sized runs for the money and easy to fit together as well. :D:D

Back