• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

After much deliberation..!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
My boyfriend has decided he is going to build me a hutch :lol:
The playhouse I want is £300. (Not including run) And the hutch was a 6 x 3 x 2 with attached 6 x 8 run.. £395 :shock:

Now.. I would have paid it. But James has decided he is going to build a 7 x 3 x 2 hutch with attached 7 x 6 run :) And his dad has a big van, big enough to move it :love: We're saving up to move out at the moment, but can't till after his knees are operated on and have recovered *yawn* :lol: I joke ;) So it won't be yet but yay ^^

Yayyyy sounds fab. Will prob be better quality too and having a man with a van on call is always useful :D

Yayyyy sounds fab. Will prob be better quality too and having a man with a van on call is always useful :D

I'm already telling him how I want it :lol: He's just looking at me and telling me to tell him nearer the time... But I'm already writing it down and I'm grilling him later about it :lol: :D Can't wait now :p

His dad has a lot of left over wood in the tractor shed from the factory so some of that will be good :D And the fact his van is massive is great ^^ I've informed James that I must be able to take the hutch off the run for transportation :lol:

is that 3ft deep or tall? just wondering how easy it is to clean something 3ft deep? My playhouse is 4ft deep and I definitely can't reach to the back....

Sounds like you have an awesome OH though, I am very jealous!!!

is that 3ft deep or tall? just wondering how easy it is to clean something 3ft deep? My playhouse is 4ft deep and I definitely can't reach to the back....

Sounds like you have an awesome OH though, I am very jealous!!!

Poppy had a 7 x 3 x 2 (7ft long, 3ft deep and 2ft tall) hutch a few years ago. And it was quite big for her on her own :( But she'll be with Donny next so I think the extra space will be good :) It wasn't hard to clean out, it was just difficult sometimes because it was so tall :( My dad has no vision, just builds things :lol:

Back