• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

abi2047

Mama Doe
Second day of bonding. Please don't turn this into a 'oh you shouldn't of done that!' etc thread. I'm keeping a close eye on all of them and if anything were to happen I can arrange for them to all be seperated. I only created this thread for those who are actually interested (which is probably no-one). If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. :wave:

Mishka and Riley:
DSCF3121.jpg

DSCF3122.jpg

Riley:
DSCF3123.jpg

All 3:
DSCF3136.jpg

Sofia and Mishka:
DSCF3138.jpg

They look very comfortable with each other Abi.

I assume you are back at school tomorrow- have you thought about who is going to watch them? I am sure they will be fine but Riley is so much bigger than the girls that if anything does go wrong he could do some serious damage.

I would think they will need constant supervision for at least another 2 days yet.

They look very comfortable with each other Abi.

I assume you are back at school tomorrow- have you thought about who is going to watch them? I am sure they will be fine but Riley is so much bigger than the girls that if anything does go wrong he could do some serious damage.

I would think they will need constant supervision for at least another 2 days yet.

My mum's at home all day and she's going to watch them for me until I get home from school and i've told her to ring or text me if anything unusual happens. I've made a list of what's usual and unusual and i've told her to put a few handfulls of hay in the pen every hour to distract them.

My mum's at home all day and she's going to watch them for me until I get home from school and i've told her to ring or text me if anything unusual happens. I've made a list of what's usual and unusual and i've told her to put a few handfulls of hay in the pen every hour to distract them.

Thats a good idea. I would also maybe have a small pen or carrier set up in the room so that if anything does happen she can take Riley out quickely and put him somewhere else.

Thats a good idea. I would also maybe have a small pen or carrier set up in the room so that if anything does happen she can take Riley out quickely and put him somewhere else.

The spare carrier is next to the pen with newspaper in it and hay, i've also put a towel on top of the carrier because mum doesn't like picking Riley up unless she can use a towel as Riley has scratched her on numerous occasions. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back