• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilford Rabbit Refuge has a logo!!!!!!

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Here is the brand spanking new sanctuary logo.

I wanted a simple, non-cutesy logo which wouldn't cost me a fortune in ink to print out...I think it meets all the criteria :D

Opinions are welcome...but please be kind because it's not professionally done!

WilfordRabbitRefugelogosmall.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant! :thumb:

I wonder if a slightly smaller font size might make the words easier to read together as there could be a bigger space between them.

The writing is easy to read & the bun looks good.
But I'm not sure about the red cross :oops: perhaps I'm missing the point!
Is it supposed to be more upright like the Red Cross so that it conveys the concept of care or is it actually supposed to be the way it is?
Because if the cross is meant to be that way (on the diagonal) it looks a bit more like a ban on buns - well to my brain anyway!
I think an upright cross would be better.

It looks great, I like it. :thumb:

I agree with Susan though, if the writing was made slightly smaller, it would be a bit easier to read as the 2 bottom words blend into one a bit atm. The font itself is perfect though. :D

It looks great, I like it. :thumb:

I agree with Susan though, if the writing was made slightly smaller, it would be a bit easier to read as the 2 bottom words blend into one a bit atm. The font itself is perfect though. :D

^All this. Saves me typing it. Think it's generally pretty awesome :D

The writing is easy to read & the bun looks good.
But I'm not sure about the red cross :oops: perhaps I'm missing the point!
Is it supposed to be more upright like the Red Cross so that it conveys the concept of care or is it actually supposed to be the way it is?
Because if the cross is meant to be that way (on the diagonal) it looks a bit more like a ban on buns - well to my brain anyway!
I think an upright cross would be better.

Oh I never thought of it that way :shock:

It's meant to be a combination of a red cross (as in medical Red Cross) and a sticking plaster. I wasn't sure about the copyright implications of using an upright red cross?

My only problem is, i find that looking at it online, its very harsh on my eyes, but that could be my poor eyesight, i find the black on white very harsh in general though and have to have brightness turned down, but i think its an excellent logo :)

I thought the red cross looked like a sticking plaster which says to me that you care for poorly buns.

I think its great. :)

I thought the red cross looked like a sticking plaster which says to me that you care for poorly buns.

I think its great. :)

Ditto, but then I though that's because I know AbbyMarySmokey and know how she does care for her bunnies, if you get my drift

Like it though:wave:

Oh I never thought of it that way :shock:

It's meant to be a combination of a red cross (as in medical Red Cross) and a sticking plaster. I wasn't sure about the copyright implications of using an upright red cross?

Me neither re copyright. My brain just keeps making the jump to those hazard notices that have a diagonal cross on them!
But everyone else looks & thinks sticking plaster so obviously its my wonky brain :lol:
Just asked OH to look - he says sticking plaster too :)

It looks fab! Really clear and striking :D

I wasn't sure about the red cross either....maybe a red heart, to show care & compassion would be clearer?

Love it! From a graphics point of view it is brilliant.
Its simple and sophisticated. I agree with the font though, needs to be a tad smaller (not a lot though) and slightly further apart.
The red cross I think is fine - I knew what it meant instantly.
Very well put together logo, because essentially you want people to be able to look at it and say instantly (without having to read it) "oh thats Wilford Rabbit Refuge" :thumb:

I think maybe make the writing smaller, replace the cross/sticking plaster with a heart, then put a cross (the normal way up)just below the L/F of Wilford (in the black area!) That way everyones happy! :wave:

Back