• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone help???anyone got runaround tunnels

Im thinking of getting the 8 ft tunnel and attaching it to the run that is permenantly joined to the playhouse with the flower door that they sell with the tunnels so you can shut off the tunnel. I want to join the run that is joined to the playhouse to the run that I put on the garden with the tunnel but when i go out and at night i will need to take the tunnel off and put the cover on the flower door, so i just wondered if anyone else does this and if it would be fox proof. Be very greatful for advice and help in this matter:D

I've just bought one and i am please with it, the girls absolutely love it but you really do have to make sure you fix it in correctly and don't try to move the run with the tube attached and it puts the attachment under stress and they could break. For extra security you can buy clamps instead of the little clear plastic clips that come with the flower door, just ask when you order.

If you buy a double ended door you can shut the tube and run off from inside their playhouse, it would be much easier than removing the tube as they are not easy to get on and off, but that's a good thing as it makes them more secure.

If you need any advice give them a call the lady is very helpful :)

hello :wave: only just saw this thread, i have the runaround tunnel, its fantastic and really easy to set up, i have two runs and attach the two by the tunnel, when its night time i change the door on there perment run, i have another door to fit (without a flower on it) on there permenant run as i dont trust poppy with the little plastic cover.. shes very clever :lol:

Heres pictures :D

IMG00155-20110313-1529.jpg

IMG00063-20110220-0959.jpg

IMG00067-20110220-1004.jpg

Oooo that looks fab :) I am looking to get a runaround tunnel to connect my buns into a second run. Is the tunnel quite flexible/ bendy?

Oooh, I never open threads about these as I thought they were those metal/mesh ones, which I don't trust at all, but these look fab!

24xq2jn.jpg

2vabkut.jpg

2nkpgmr.jpg

ojidm9.jpg

bdp0l0.jpg

I had a single storey 6 foot hutch which I wanted to add a run to to make it jut over 36 square feet, the space I had available was not big enough to add a run underneath and we had to make the best use of the space we had. It is reasonably self explanatory in how we did it, the tubes are totally enclosed within the small avairy type enclosure and all the buns who have been in their have taken to it fairly easily.

these look great,away from home visiting my family at the mo so limited computer time for research, can you tell me who they are made by and who sells them please?

Back