• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few recent pics...

cloughie

Banned
:wave:...I though I would post a few recent pics of my buns...Pebbles and Roxy...the white and liliac butterfly is Phoebe...who has has gone to live with Trufflebun on RU :)

28a3fec4.jpg

44a6d368.jpg

DSC05704.jpg

DSC05729.jpg

IMG_0596.png

DSC05719.jpg

DSC05721.jpg

Pebs on my lap :smitten::smitten:

DSC05716.jpg

ea64902c.jpg

8a051ab3.jpg

a25b31f2.jpg

They are gorgeous :love: :love: :love: nice that Phoebe has found a good home, especially someone on here who can keep you updated.

:wave::wave: I really need to be more active on here :lol:

Thank you :) yihhh its a shame but I am so happy that she will be living a spoilt life...she is now called Princess Phoebe...can't wait for Traci to post pics :D

I dreamt about Pebbles last night after seeing this thread! :lol: I found him in my garden with a note round his neck saying he had travelled a long way and asking if he could stay for a sleepover with Islay and Jura.

Weird. I can honestly say I have never dreamed about a forum bunny before! :lol:

Thank you :)

I dreamt about Pebbles last night after seeing this thread! :lol: I found him in my garden with a note round his neck saying he had travelled a long way and asking if he could stay for a sleepover with Islay and Jura.

Weird. I can honestly say I have never dreamed about a forum bunny before! :lol:

hehe that's sweet...I do say that he is quite a dreamy bunny...quite literally now :lol::lol:

Back