• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6x2x2 and 6x4's club!

catxx

Mama Doe
Show off your 6x2x2 hutches with the 6x4 runs, and whatever modifications you've done to them...I've seen several on here!

Just took some fresh piccies of mine for Sky-O's RSPCA thingydoob.

From the back door:
5697091332_0deef08152_z.jpg

The grass run + gate to let the buns run around the garden.
5696516127_471679bd2d_z.jpg

Show off your 6x2x2 hutches with the 6x4 runs, and whatever modifications you've done to them...I've seen several on here!

Just took some fresh piccies of mine for Sky-O's RSPCA thingydoob.

From the back door:
5697091332_0deef08152_z.jpg

The grass run + gate to let the buns run around the garden.
5696516127_471679bd2d_z.jpg

thats looks amazing wish i had something like this outside for scooter. :D

Can anybody share where you got your 6x2x2 + 6x4 run.. And how much it cost you ? :)

i got mine through the 'rabbit hutch shop' but not direct, through their ebay shop, they had one on for auction, so we rang them up and asked if they'd accept £120 (i think it was) and they said yes! Ipaid over the phone by card and it was delivered a few days later :) Think we were lucky with that price but worth keeping en eye out as they do auction them off from time to time.

It had a couply of niggly things up with it like loose rungs on the ramp but nothing a couple of nails didn't put right! It needed some woodstain stuff the next summer, but now we've got the made to measure hutch & run cover i'm hoping it should last years.

You can get the hutch and run covers from c.a.b.j on ebay - he does them so you get a cover over the actual run bit too, everywhere else just does them for the upstairs hutch, but seeing as mine spend 99% of their time downstairs whatever the weather and their hay etc being down there too, having the raincover for that bit too is invaluable.

Back