• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano and Gordon enjoying their Easter treat

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
The buns Easter meal had dandelion (leaves and flowers), grass, dandelion and plantain mix, fenugreek crunchie, excel pellets and blossom and corriander which was added later in it :) Beano got slightly more because it's her gotcha day today :love:

The buns' are the top two and the bottom three was for the piggies

easter1.jpg

easter2.jpg

Beano gobbling hers

easter12.jpg

easter10.jpg

And Gordon was slower at eating his

easter13.jpg

easter17.jpg

Yum!

easter15.jpg

Got anymore?!

easter16.jpg

Happy Easter everyone!

That's lovely, bless them! :love: Spenser wasn't pleased with his Easter breakfast - there will be a thread later. :roll:

Pic 6!!!!!! Look at her legs!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Through the plastic.....Oh dear!! :lol::lol::lol: Her face too!!!!!! I cant stop laughing and going back to look at the pic!! Ace!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
Disapproving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou :D

Yvette, Beano always seems to pop up in the background of pics with some silly expression :roll::lol:

Thankyou :D

Yvette, Beano always seems to pop up in the background of pics with some silly expression :roll::lol:

Now you'll be in trouble ... calling Beano silly indeed. :shock: She really is such a character ... bit like somebun I know. ;)

Now you'll be in trouble ... calling Beano silly indeed. :shock: She really is such a character ... bit like somebun I know. ;)

I know, I'm sorry :oops: And if that's the somebun I'm thinking of, I always think they'd make such a good couple :lol: :love:

Back