• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kiki

luvabun

Warren Veteran
bless my beautiful girl :love: no front teeth, a chronic nasal abscess and recovering from a bout of GI stasis... wathc her nom those greens :love::love: p.s. I just stopped the video a split second before Totti took a flying leap out of the pot :lol:

Video:

Bless little Kiki's heart. So good to see her happily nomming :love::love::love:

Too, too true. She is such a trooper. I'm still having to syringe feed her recovery though as she's not eating any hay or pellets... but at least she's eating something.

:wave: Thank you. i'm pleased to report Kiki is totally back to normal today :) Not only is she nomming quite freely, she's humping Bugsy every which way :oops::oops::oops: Situation normal :lol: I think the key was catching the stasis early.

Oh bless her! I love watching things disappear into their mouths when they eat after stasis, such a relief. Poor girl, going through so much :( But very glad she's back to 'normal' :love:

Oh bless her! I love watching things disappear into their mouths when they eat after stasis, such a relief. Poor girl, going through so much :( But very glad she's back to 'normal' :love:
:) I love watching how she manoevres the greens into her mouth too - my pretty girl is very clever :love:

Back